Randy Ryder's Extraordinary New Years Eve Vegas Overnight!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Tony Dark, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

Randy gave me the Greatest Day of my life! It was a million times better than I imagined and it was Perfect! To tell you how much this party means to me I have to take you back 8 years ago to my first trip to the Ranch! I had just got cheated on and was suppose to go to Vegas with my girlfriend until that happened. I went to Vegas alone and was going to go to the ranch the next day for the first time to get over her! As I walked around the strip I saw that City Center was almost finished. I had been hearing about it for years and saw it being built over the past few trips. I had wanted to check it out when it opened and I wanted to stay at Vdara . I took this picture!
    [​IMG]
    As I stood on the bridge looking at the strip I told myself I wouldn’t stay at Vdara or explore City Center until I could do it with a Beautiful Woman that I cared about! I had know idea it would take 8 years but I kept my word!

Last Thursday I flew into town and rested up. Randy and I got together Friday and Saturday for 2 Super Hot Parties!
    Randy wore this on Friday Night
    [​IMG]
    And this on Saturday Night!
    [​IMG]
    Now imagine 2 Super Sexy Parties with Randy and then you get to go to Vegas with her for New Years!
    I need my inhaler just thinking about it!
    After our Saturday Night Party we both started getting excited and went to bed early because we had an early flight to Vegas. The next day Randy drove us to the airport and it was so fun walking through the airport with her because I was so use to doing it by myself to come see her. We sat beside each other on the plane and I was so excited I couldn’t believe a party that I had dreamed of 8 years ago was happening! When we got to Vegas we got a cab to Vdara! It felt like I was dreaming! Checking in with Randy was so cool because she looked HOT and I would always have to check in to hotels in Vegas by myself while watching other couples check in together. Randy and I had to wait because our room wasn’t ready. We waited and then headed out to grab some lunch. The cool thing was the free tram that was right next door so it would take us right to the Monte Carlo where we were going to see Bruno Mars that night! So we grabbed the tram to get some lunch. As soon as we got to the tram I checked my phone and I saw that the hotel called and said our room was ready! So Randy and I went to lunch and picked up some stuff that we needed. We then got back to Vdara and went to our room. I was told we wouldn’t have a view but we had an AMAZING VIEW of the Strip!
    [​IMG]
    I couldn’t believe it! Randy and I took pictures and got really excited because we knew that we would be able to see all the fireworks at midnight!

Randy asked me what I wanted to do… I looked at her like you know and she started laughing and we got showers and Randy changed into the Super Sexy outfit I sent her for the trip! I took a lot of pictures of her and then we got to party!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Wow this party was so HOT! We did a lot of foreplay and mutal oral. I got to be on top and then we did doggy! Everything we did was HOTTER and longer than the night before I guess it was the fact that we were finally in Vegas after all the planning! After I exploded and we cleaned up it was time to explore Vegas! I had planned on us going to Treasure Island to go to Avengers Station! It is a very cool Tour of props and costumes from the Marvel Comics movies. We got a lot of pictures!
    Randy In Front of Thor's Costume
    [​IMG]
    Randy in Front of The Black Widow Costume
    [​IMG]
    Randy on Captain America's Motorcycle from Age of Ultron!
    [​IMG]
    Randy in front of the HULKBUSTER ARMOR!
    [​IMG]

This was really cool because Randy and I had seen Avengers 2 Age of Ultron together so to see some of the props from the movie with her was really cool! Randy had as much fun as I did and it really made me feel good that I found something that we both enjoyed to kill time before dinner and the concert!

Now when you go to Vegas on New Years Eve you have to remember they close the Strip to all vehicle traffic at 6pm. Randy and I grabbed a cab and made it back to Vdara right before they started shutting down the strip! We got some starbucks and headed to the room to get ready for dinner!
    We got to the room to see the strip at night!
    [​IMG]
    Randy looked Amazing and had picked Harvest at the Bellagio which is connected to Vdara so it was easy to get to! We had a very nice dinner the food was so good! We got our picture taken and then it was time to go to the concert! We stopped back at Vdara then grabbed the tram to the concert! Randy and I were so Excited! We got there and had the Best seats we could see everything but weren’t that far away from the stage no one was behind us and it was like stadium seats so we could stand up and see overtop of the people in front of us!
    [​IMG]
    Soon the concert started and Bruno Mars was AMAZING! He went nonstop for almost 2hours and entertained us and had us cracking up! He was flirting with an older lady in the front row who was on crutches and was still trying to dance. So Bruno and his Band during one of the songs said lets do the crutch dance and they did this dance just like the lady! Everyone Laughed it was so Fun! When he sang You’re Amazing just the Way You Are I held Randy’s hand and told her that is the way I feel about her! She smiled and we held hands until the song was over!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The Concert Ended with a huge confetti bomb and Randy suggested we split before everyone rushes out! We ran back to the tram because they close for an hour during the midnight fireworks show! We got to the tram just in time and got back to Vdara! As Randy and I hugged and just talked about how cool the concert was we took a minute to just relax! I couldn’t believe how Perfect the day was! I was so Happy that Randy really had a lot of fun! Then we heard one of the fireworks! We turned on the TV to a local Vegas channel who was doing their New Years Eve countdown show! We grabbed our phones and went to the window! We were both so Excited! The TV started the countdown and Boom Fireworks were going off up and down the strip Randy and I were Amazed! The music from the TV was in sink with what we where seeing out the window! The next 8 minutes Randy and I had our very own New Years Eve Fireworks show from the comfort of our own room!
    [​IMG]

Randy and I did our New Years Eve Kiss and got pictures with the fireworks in the background! Soon the Fireworks on strip was over but the ones in our room was about to begin Randy and I got ready for another party and she changed into the other outfit I got her! Randy gave me a Fantasy Round of Oral and I returned the Favor and Randy let me just continue to please her while she enjoyed what I was doing to her I got on top and then I asked her to Ryde! Randy rode my brains out I enjoyed her perfect boobs and kissed her and just rubbed her all over! Randy wanted Doggy and I gave her what she wanted we got a good rhythm going and I enjoyed hearing Randy moaning and watching that Sexy Booty!
    [​IMG]
    We had an Amazing Party and soon I exploded! We told each other Happy New Year! Just when I thought the night was over I forgot we get to sleep together! Randy and I got ready for bed and Randy wore a Sexy pair of Booty Shorts and a tank top she climbed in bed and we spooned and snuggled and fell asleep! I woke up about 4am thinking I was dreaming and I looked over and there was a sexy Randy quietly sleeping next to me I just smiled snuggled with her a little more and fell back asleep! Randy and I slept in and her alarm went off. We got up and went to Breakfast then we went to the airport!
    I waited 8 years for this overnight and it was worth it because it was PERFECT! I got to experience more than I could have imagined and it was the Best Day Of My Life Because I was with The Beautiful Randy Ryder! Thank You Randy for making my Dreams Come True! I can’t stop smiling or thinking about this trip it was EXTRAORDINARY! I am Super Excited to be going back to Vegas with you a couple more times this year and a lot of New Adventures with you in 2018 starting next month! Thank You so much for the Best Day Of My Life Until We Top It on our Next Vegas Overnight!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
  2. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

OMG! What a excellent and incredible day and trip you had Tony!! Totally jealous!! Thanks for adding all the pics my friend!!

tahoebigbear and Tony Dark like this.

3. Wonderful photos of Randy & your trip together in Las Vegas, @Tony Dark!

A perfect review for a perfect Overnight :) Well done, you two! Glad to hear you had a very memorable time! Las Vegas is such a magical place :rolleyes: Love it.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Tony Dark likes this.
  4. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks John it was the Best Day Of My Life So Far until Randy tops it! You're welcome I think the pictures helped the review and Randy looks Amazing! We had so much fun and we will be going back soon!

5. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks Casey it was THE PERFECT OVERNIGHT! It feels like I was dreaming! I can't wait to take Randy on another Vegas Adventure!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

CaseyCross likes this.
  6. BrooklynBeach
    Chat with Me

BrooklynBeach Making America Wet Again

How fun!!
    Looks like you 2 had quite the adventure!! Great way to bring in the New Year! You definitely picked the perfect lady to accompany you!
    Great review, thanks for sharing!

Tony Dark likes this.
  7. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks Brooklyn you're right I picked the PERFECT Lady and she made it a PERFECT Day! I'm already working on 2 New Randy Vegas Adventures!

BrooklynBeach likes this.
  8. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg

tahoebigbear and Tony Dark like this.
  9. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

10. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

upload_2018-1-9_18-40-37.jpeg

Tony Dark likes this.
  11. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Tony you've written some great reports but this one tops them all. What an excellent way to end 2017 and to start off 2018. Thanks for sharing and well done my friend. I'm really glad you had such a wonderful and beautiful time. Randy, what a great outdate and I'm sure packed with many many good memories.

Tony Dark likes this.
  12. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

That is so cool Sable my favorite cereal and Tony is right Sheeeeeee's Grrrrreat!

13. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thank You Tahoe and I'm glad you like my reviews but I only report what I experience! Randy creates the reviews by giving Amazing Experiences I just write what happens! This review was so special to me because I've been dreaming of it since 2010 and it was BETTER than I imagined! I have so many memories and it was wonderful to start the New Year with the Beautiful Randy Ryder!

tahoebigbear likes this.
  14. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tony Dark likes this.
  15. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Sable you always know how to put a smile on my face! That's how I felt when Randy and I landed in Vegas!

16. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

I thought so..........cause that is how I would feel

Tony Dark likes this.
  17. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Wait to you see the look on my face when I take Randy back to Vegas in a few months!

18. That is awesome, have fun you two!!!

Tony Dark likes this.
  19. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thank You for being so sweet we are going back for my Birthday in May and I'm super excited! Randy and I are going to have to have a Casey Crossover party sometime!

20. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Great review! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful experience! xoxo

Tony Dark likes this.
  21. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thank You Cherry it was a Wonderful Experience!

CherryLane likes this.
  22. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

I bet it was! Randy is an amazing woman! xoxo

Tony Dark likes this.
  23. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks Cherry! Randy Is an Extraordinary Woman who gave an Extraordinary Experience! It was the Best Day of my Life so far because I think she is going top it on my Birthday!

CherryLane likes this.
  24. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

Great reviews love! Thanks so much for sharing! xoxo

25. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

That is wonderful love! I am so happy you both share such a great connection! xoxo

26. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

Great reviews love! Thanks for sharing your great experiences shared! xoxo

27. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Sound like an amazing party! Vegas is the perfect spot for outdates! Happy you got to ring in the New Year with a beautiful Bunnie!