++BEAUTY TIPS ++

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by sindysky, Feb 17, 2015.

1. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

"If you want to find the perfect red for your complexion, try applying one lip color that has the same undertone as your complexion all over the lip: Cool uses cool, warm uses warm. Apply a red with the opposite tone just to the center for a lip that looks full and fantastic." —James Vincent, celebrity makeup artist and director of artistry for Ardency Inn

VioletSage likes this.
  2. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

BROWN SUGAR AND HONEY SCRUB
    This popular recipe is your go-to for lip exfoliation needs. You basically just add a bit of organic raw honey to brown sugar until you have the consistency you desire. The raw honey is moisturizing and the brown sugar is abrasive, but still gentle. You can also add an optional drop of vanilla extract for flavor.

3. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Sun kissed from home

Even if it’s winter or you rarely get out in the sunlight, you can look like you have just stepped off the beach. Just mix together 1 tablespoon of cinnamon, 1 teaspoon of cocoa, 1 teaspoon of nutmeg and 2 teaspoons of cornstarch. This makes a great bronzing powder that will give you that sun kissed look without actually having to spend any time in the sun.

4. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Cupid’s Bow Lips
    In order to get the Cupid’s Bow shape, you just need to mark an “X” in the center of your top lip, line the corners and then join everything together. Once you apply your lipstick, your lips will look much fuller.

VioletSage likes this.
  5. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

4fed1ec7e049504c7e0b5855daef5e40.jpg

6. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

"For an eye look that’s defined but not too heavy, line your upper lash line with black eyeliner and the bottom lash line with brown eyeliner. This is one of my biggest makeup artist tricks for beautiful, soft eyes!”
    -Mally Roncal, celebrity makeup artist

VioletSage likes this.
  7. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

For picture-perfect skin ...
    For flawlessly blended foundation, consider the SiliSponge. The makeup tool is being touted as the new Beautyblender. While it's currently sold out (after eight re-stocks, mind you), the concept is actually more accessible than you may think. Your local drugstore stocks an alternative in the foot aisle!

Silicone gel insoles will blend foundation without absorbing excess product and can be cleaned quickly with soap and water. Just don't mix up new and used inserts around the house!

8. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

GET SEXY "MORNING AFTER" LINER
    You don't actually have to sleep in your makeup to get that lived-in liner look. Just rim your lower waterline (upper, too, if you're feeling fancy) with eyeliner, and then squeeze your eyes shut a few times to transfer the product onto both the upper and lower lashlines. Clean up any mess on your lids with a makeup remover pad, and voilà: semi-rimmed, morning-after liner!

Bonus hack: If you don't have any eyeliner, eyeshadow applied wet can make a good substitute. But don't try mascara, as it can irritate your waterlines. And definitely don't copy Taylor Swift, who once used a Sharpie to do a cat eye.

9. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Disguise blue-ish under eye circles with a few dabs of red lipstick.
    It works just like a color-correcting concealer, neutralizing the purplish-blue tones under your eyes. After applying, gently dab to blend it in like you would any other concealer, then apply your foundation as usual.

10. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Want to treat your lashes? Use a little castor oil on them at night. You can also try Vitamin E oil. It makes lashes really soft, which makes applying mascara a lot easier.

11. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Freeman Charcoal & Black Sugar Facial Polishing MaskPollution..debris..it's a wonder skin can breathe! This unique mask and scrub works double time to detox skin. First, naturally purifying Activated Charcoal helps absorb oil and impurities without over-drying. Then, Black Sugar helps exfoliate away dulling skin cells for softness and clarity. Perfect for all skin types
    upload_2017-2-18_20-53-14.jpeg

12. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

ICE CUBE AS MAKEUP PRIMER

Prime Skin before patting on foundation, run an ice cube over your face (wrapped in a paper towel) , focusing on areas with enlarged pores. The cold water will cause pores to reduce in size and minimize their appearance under makeup for a flawless smooth look and make your makeup last long.

13. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SAY GOODBYE BLACKHEADS IN 15 MINUTES

Ingredients:
    1 small dry gelatin pack (Knox gelatin you can find easily in the baking aisle, fragrance free is a must, and you don’t want to use a colored or flavored variety and end up staining your face)

a few teaspoons of milk (any fat grade)

Instructions:
    By mixing one teaspoon of gelatin with 3 teaspoons of milk, you obtain a homogeneous paste which should be put in microwave for approximately 10 seconds (If you have to use a stove, use the double boiler method with a bowl on top of pan of water) after which mix it, and immediately apply it on the face.

Leave it on the area where the blackheads are predominant for
    approximately 15 minutes until it dries and tightens up on the skin, and then peel it off. This is a simple and easy solution for getting rid of the unpleasant and unaesthetic blackheads which are no reason for any health issues but are a result of pollution environmental causes and unhealthy diet or excess sebum. Use it and you will see spectacular result.

14. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Argan Oil For Dark Circles
    What You Need

A few drops of argan oil

What You Have To Do
    1. Apply the oil under the eyes using the ring finger or the pinky finger.
    2. Tap lightly to enhance the absorption of the oil into the skin.
    3. Do not rinse it off.

How Often You Should Do This
    Do this at night, before going to bed.

Why This Works
    Argan oil is a very light oil that gets easily absorbed into the skin. It has high vitamin E content and antioxidants that will heal the skin tissue under the eyes and restore its natural radiance and glow. It is good for reducing wrinkles and fine lines.

15. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

DIY Nail Soak For Longer, Stronger Nails

This DIY nail soak for longer, stronger nails will seriously change your nails! We all love splurging on beauty products, but have you ever thought about what that does to your wallet? Besides, most of that stuff is loaded with chemicals that your skin, hair, and nails resent. So what better way to get better skin, better hair, or in this case, longer, stronger nails than with an awesome, cheap, and effective DIY recipe? This DIY nail soak combines all natural ingredients that are tested and proven to make any nails grow stronger, longer, and overall healthier.
    DIY Nail Soak For Longer, Stronger Nails
    You’ll Need:
    1/4 cup orange juice (preferably freshly squeezed)
    1 clove chopped garlic
    1/4 cup olive oil
    Directions:
    In a bowl, mix orange juice with the garlic and soak your nails for about 15 minutes.
    Then, rinse your hands and soak them for 15 minutes in olive oil.
    Do this 2-3 times a week, and within 2 weeks you’ll already notice a difference.
    Your nails should be much stronger and they’ll also start to grow!
    Why This Works:

Orange juice is full of antioxidants and vitamins which promote nail growth. Orange juice, since it is acidic, also helps to exfoliate the nail beds and soften cuticles.

16. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

COCONUT OIL for LONGER LASHES

Coconut oil penetrates into your eyelash follicles to stimulate hair growth. It can also strengthen the lashes and prevent them from breaking or falling out, and promote growth.

17. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

COCONUT OIL FACE WASH

Coconut oil is naturally antibacterial, antifungal and moisturizing. Try the double-cleansing method: Simply rub the oil in circular motions all over your face and neck, giving yourself a gentle massage as you go. When you’re done, wash off the residue with your favorite cleanser.

18. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Oil Treatment
    Coconut oil can work wonders for dry, damaged, and frizzy hair. Its fatty acids soften hair. The best way to apply it is to rub a small amount between your hands, so you’re moisturizing them at the same time. Then, apply it to your hair from roots to ends, one section at a time, and comb through. The longer you can leave it in the better! Wrap your hair in a towel for at least 15 minutes and then follow with a gentle shampoo. If you are feeling extremely bold, consider sleeping with it and shampooing in the morning.

19. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Bye bye puffy eyes and dark circles:
    Massage a small amount of almond oil or coffee oil around your eyes using your ring finger to treat dark circles and fines lines.

20. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

fantastic home remedies girls thank you so much :)

21. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Smoother, softer Skin with coffee face and body scrub:
    The coffee grounds has coarse particles that works as an exfoliating agent. The dead cells gets added on to the skin which must be cleared up before it damages the skin. The dirt might also be piled up on the skin. Only cleansing is not sufficient to ward off these impurities. Exfoliation will remove the dead cells and dirt from the outer layer of the skin.

How to make coffee scrub for face and body: Take the coffee grounds in a bowl. Add equal amount of sugar to it. You can also substitute it with sea salt. Add few drops of olive oil to it. Mix them well. Take a blender and whip it till the sugar or salt completely dissolves in it. Ensure that the consistency is slightly thicker so that it would be easy to scrub. Your homemade coffee scrub is ready to use.

REAPER136913 likes this.
  22. REAPER136913
    Chat with Me

REAPER136913 Well-Known Member

OH, I CAN'T WAIT TO TRY THIS ONE...:cool::D:cool: Make my skin nice and smooth and smell like coffee all the time for the Ladies...

23. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

I LOVE THIS ONE......USE IT ALL THE TIME....WELL NOT AT THE RANCH ......YOU HAVE TO CAREFUL IF YOU HAVE A SEPTIC SYSTEM......THE COFFEE GROUNDS CAN CLOG STUFF UP

REAPER136913 likes this.
  24. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

67c33fb7b4dfbe94fc7c9129b9a17deb.jpg GOTTA TRY THIS ONE............I'LL REPORT BACK

REAPER136913 likes this.
  25. Always remember, when it comes to beauty, how important HAIR is...........IMO long hair and sexy curls are what separate a sexy woman from everything else on the planet........nothing better than playing with sexy hair!

26. One of my favorite cosmetic brands! This is so great girls! Thank me later!
    peach.PNG

27. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    Coconut oil It helps to restore shine and moisture to your hair. Rich in vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids that will stimulate the hair follicles and boost hair growth. It contains small molecules that can easily penetrate into the hair follicles, nourish and promote hair growth.

It helps in healthier, stronger hair
    faster hair growth.
    helps eliminate dry frizzy hair
    restores shiny and moisture to your hair
    amazing remedy for dandruff and split ends
    To Use – Use the oil as a hot oil treatment or mix a few drops in your shampoo for healthy hair

28. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

29. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

You could use this Honey Pack for a very easy shave too. To transform this pack into a shaving cream you will first need to use the Klairs Charcoal Soap and rub it vigorously to create lather. Finally you would need to mix 2 portions of the lather with a single portion of the I’M From Honey mask and you will have your perfect shave foam ready. The advantage of this self produced product over the regular foams available over the counter, is that it will prevent your skin from stinging and tightening, while and after the shave.

30. A sugar scrub is also great for dry lips!

31. I love sugar scrubs on my body! :) Good exfoliation and the smell lingers!

32. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

froggy.jpg froggy.jpg froggy.jpg froggy.jpg froggy.jpg froggy.jpg froggy.jpg froggy.jpg froggy.jpg froggy.jpg

33. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

froggy love.jpg froggy love.jpg froggy love.jpg froggy love.jpg froggy love.jpg froggy love.jpg froggy love.jpg froggy love.jpg froggy love.jpg froggy love.jpg

34. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

c2192269a0a74feeb4154be6bdec2c13.jpg

35. LunaMia
    Chat with Me

LunaMia Well-Known Member

Guau!!!!!thanks for all the tips I'm sure going to try some soon