REVIEW Alice's Super Party (Cofefe Alert !!!!)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by CronusWalker, Jun 13, 2017.

1. CronusWalker
    Chat with Me

CronusWalker Well-Known Member

Super Date with Alice

I had won a 1/2 off coupon at the St. Patricks Party a while back and was saving it for a special date. Fate would have it the Celtic Women were doing a concert in Reno and one of my favorite girls wanted to go. Alice Little was born in Ireland and has a special affinity for everything from the Isle. So after much discussion and haggling (well maybe not haggling, after all it was 1/2 off.) we settled on a Friday through Sunday lollapalooza of a time.

On Friday I arrived about 20 minutes before we were scheduled to take the limo to Dukes Steak House and Alice and i settled up as far as the amount and payment for the weekend that would go down in history. (Ive only had a couple of parties that were as fantastic as this one would be, but that's another story). Alice was dressed to the 9's in a beautiful purple dress, that I accented with a necklace as a special gift to her for the weekend. (Bribery sometimes works !!!)

We traveled in style, in the big limo all to ourselves in the back seat cuddling all the way, with the biggest grins on our faces. Tonight was going to be a special one. After a scrumptious meal at dukes, we were picked up the limo and dropped off at the Reno Events Center for a Beautiful Concert. Although not all the original members were part of the current troupe, They all were exceptional voices and musicians. Alice practically glowed throughout the concert as well as afterward.

The limo picked us up after the concert, and we made the most of the dark and quiet ride back to the Ranch. After checking in we picked up Alice's stuff for the weekend and proceeded over to the 69 Bungalow at the Bunny Ranch for the Weekend. We had a jacuzzi, walk in shower, king size bed and huge sitting room, as well as a massage table in a separate room if we wanted to play on it. (Thanks Suzette or whoever approved us using it, it was outstanding). We spent the rest of the evening exploring and playing with each other, and finding new ways to get into "trouble".

Waking up early (I usually get up at 5am for a morning medication) I gently woke Alice and said that I wished to experience "Cofefe"......... She enthusiastically agreed and we did that and a whole lot more.....

We finally got up and got dressed then went to "Mom & Pops" for breakfast in downtown Carson, and a walk through the Farmers Market, procuring some fresh fruit for me for the week. After securing the fruit so it wouldn't spoil, we went to the OODLES Of Noodles event in Dayton. More of a street fair than a noodle contest, didn't see any that either of us were excited to sample. I got a couple of Candid shots of Alice in the local Jail, even threatened to leave here there, i relented and let her out of the iron bar hotel.....

Later that Afternoon we went up to Reno to do a photo shoot in a studio I have access to. Hopefully I / Alice should have some of the photos available to post soon..... She is so easy to work with, posing seems to come naturally to her, and she has a very mischevious look when she wants.......

After the shoot she was feeling a bit famished so we stopped at the Original Mel's Diner to fuel up for another fantastic evening and hopefully more "Cofefe" training along with other "private" lessons. The Evening and "Cofefe" was like the old American Express saying "Priceless"

Sunday morning was both an early wake up and morning exercise class, including some special push-ups as well as weight lifting for both of us. What a fantastic way to start the day. After a shower and dressing we then went up to Virginia City for Breakfast and a Train Ride, along with some window shopping. Unfortunately it all had to end and I brought Alice back to the Ranch with a whole new set of memories to cherish.

2. Beauty. A perfect date. Thank you for sharing your special memories, Cronus and Alice :)

3. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

awh good for you Cronus both you and Alice deserve this special time together[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Sounds like an amazing time with an amazing lady Cronus!

5. What an amazing adventure this was! I had too much fun with you- and the studio space really is something special. Cronus is a seriously talented photographer; it took me forever just to choose my favorite images!

6. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

great review!! Sounds like you had a wonderful day with Alice. A long time ago when I was in the Army, I was stationed in Covfefe. It's a beautiful island and the people were so great. It was a R&R stop and I had a blast.

AliceLittle likes this.
  7. We really did have an incredible time together! I'm still smiling about it :) You have got to spend some time in bungalow 69- it really is incredible!

8. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Terrific review Cronus. The magic that was created with Alice is something you will always remember. I'm glad you both were able spend a great few days together. :) Thank you for sharing with us.

9. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=happy.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]Congratulations Cronus!!! That had to be one fabulous weekend and thank you for sharing!!![smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

10. It was pretty incredible! The show really was a dream come true for me- i've been wanting to see Celtic Women in concert for a number of years now, so finally getting to see them live was really special. Of course, having a handsome companion to the concert was a plus ;)

11. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

I'm glad someone was brave enough to take you up on the covfefe

12. Cronus is not a man to shy away from a challenge ;-)

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! I love it!!! Alice is an amazing date!!! Book an Out Date with her today with lot's of memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

14. I'm looking forward to our next adventure together! ;)

15. CronusWalker
    Chat with Me

So Am I !!!!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]:):):):):):):):):)

16. I'm thinking we are *way* overdue for a two girl party ;)

17. CronusWalker
    Chat with Me

Maybe with Dennis's Bday party...... [​IMG]

18. CronusWalker
    Chat with Me

And i do know of another elven person that we both have in mind....... Bwahahahahaha

19. yesssssssssss. I love how you think <3

20. Cronus is very special, not many people got to learn what Covfefe was from me, and trust me, it's more fun to learn from me than the president ;-)

Broadhildt likes this.
  21. CronusWalker
    Chat with Me

22. Hehe, back at you hun [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

24. Two pretty ladies in the pool with you? Sounds good to me.

25. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

Wonderful review, Cronus! Fires the desire to take special ranch ladies on outdates... *Looks at Alice lustily*

26. I can't wait until our next adventure. The plans are already in the works!

27. Oh me? I'm sure you'll have a great outdate planned for us.

28. Can't wait to see you soon! Can we top covfefe?

29. CronusWalker
    Chat with Me

We Can Sure As Heck Try !!!!!

[​IMG]

30. That's the spirit I love to hear from you!

31. What a great time! Sounds amazing!