St. Patricks Parties with Alice, Desert, Sindy, Ivy and Monica..... OH MY!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by CronusWalker, Mar 20, 2017.

1. CronusWalker
    Chat with Me

CronusWalker Well-Known Member

St. Patrick’s Shenanigans:

Day 1: This year I didn’t have the RV ready in time to stay at the ranches, so I just commuted from home (big hardship, I live less than 10 miles away) and started out on Thursday first with a party with the Starlet of the Year and Top Girl for all of Dennis’s Ranches, Miss Alice Little. A little wisp of a thing, with a wicked twinkle in her eye, a bounce in her step, and enough energy to replace Hoover Dam. It was an early afternoon party, or delight depending on how you wish to describe it. However, the best description I could give would be heaven. Alice has many talents, love of animals, (which may explain her ability to put up with my shenanigans), but most of all she cares about her customers and gives each one of them her full attention and care, the least of them me. Although my time with her seemed to go forever, and ended with time in the jacuzzi, it finally had to come to an end, with me leaving to get ready for Dennis’s dinner party later that evening. I went back over to the ranches and kicked back before the dinner started, then went over to the dinner with a couple of other people in a courtesy car, and after dinner went back to the Sagebrush for Karaoke. I was still grinning like a fool after my party with Alice as I drove home after midnight.

Day 2: Friday night I Had a busy day, an afternoon party at the Love Ranch, with Desert Rose, and Sindy Sky, then dinner and a business meeting in Reno, following back to the Love Ranch for more party fun. I had never partied with Desert Rose, so I was a little nervous at first (I shouldn’t have been) but she worked her magic and soon we were in the groove, so to speak. All too soon, Sindy joined up to induct both Desert and I into Sindy’s Scuba Club, which we were certified in flying colors and we were awarded with numbers 23 and 24. I cannot divulge what happened for our initiation, however, let me assure you that it was unique, fun and well worth a trip to the Love Ranch for inclusion into the club. If want more info I suggest you contact your dive master Ms. Sindy Sky. After the Party, I left to go to my dinner and meeting in Reno. After my meeting, I drove back to the Love Ranch to see what was going on, and found more Karaoke and a party going on that was off the hook. Dancing, music and a whole lot of fun. I stayed until midnight (when I turn into a pumpkin) and then drove home still remembering the fun from Desert Rose and Sindy.

Day 3: This was the night for the brothel crawl. After picking up Sushi for my date for the night, Miss Ivy Mae, I went over to the Kit Kat Ranch for the start of an unforgettable evening. We enjoyed our dinner until time to leave for the Bunny Ranch and the start of the brothel crawl. Now this crawl is like a normal bar crawl, but there were games at each of the stops, as well as a “poker run” and mystery envelopes that could not be opened till the end of the evening. Top prize for the poker run was a $200.00 gift certificate, and one of the envelopes contained a ½ off coupon. You did not get your playing cards and envelopes unit you completed the first of 4 scavenger hunts, one at each stop (Ranch) Remember this, for later.

Ivy and I then went over to the Bunny Ranch and participated in the games and other activities (I won an Irish Hat), and at the end followed our clue to the first of our scavenger hunts, and our first set of playing cards for the poker run and envelopes. The second Ranch we visited was the Kit Kat Ranch, where more games and fun ensued. The scavenger hunt was not started until all games and raffles were done, then we could use the clue we picked up at the Bunny Ranch to find our next clue at the next stop, the Love Ranch. After finding the clue (it wasn’t easy to find ether), retrieving our second set of envelopes and Playing cards, then walking over to the Love Ranch North.

At the Love Ranch, more games and raffles. Our third set of envelopes and Playing cards, and on to the Sagebrush Ranch. More music, games and raffles, and I won a cowboy hat with a shamrock on the front. Can you see a theme developing? anyway this was our final ranch stop with the end of the night and event festivities at the Red-Light Cabaret. We collected our final set of envelopes and cards and crossed our fingers hoping that ivy and I would win something.

At the Red Light, we all got drinks and watched the beautiful dancers, and then gathered to finish the events games, with the winning hand from the poker run…. Didn’t win that, then we started opening our envelopes, one by one. The envelope opening was a flurry of torn paper as everyone looked inside at the slips of paper looking for the one that said you’re a winner. The next to last envelope that I opened, I had to look at twice…… Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner……. I WON!!!!!!!!

We stayed for another hour or so, ending with Ivy getting up on the pole for the first time in a couple of years, what a treat that was…. We then left for our party back at her room at the Kit Kat ranch. My parties with Ivy have been best described as “Off the Hook” and this one was no exception. I had brought a new toy to play with, and Ivy almost passed out from ecstasy from it. Half way in the party I asked about adding a second girl to the mix, Monica Monroe, who ivy had mentioned to me before and had caught my eye before. Ivy and I introduced my new toy to Monica, and after an earth-shattering experience for her, she demanded a toy for herself. Ivy and Monica then proceeded to make my night complete, with it ending all too soon. We did a quick 3-person shower and cleanup before I was ready to leave. I was exhausted by this point and it was almost 4am in the morning so Ivy asked mgmt. if they could give me an empty room for the night which they graciously did. After some needed rest, I got up, enjoyed breakfast at the ranches and left for home, a smile on my face and a song in my heart for a long time to cum…….

2. Ghost13
    Chat with Me

Ghost13 Well-Known Member

Great post Cronus!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

kmoney likes this.
  3. AWE thanks for the review! You had a very busy weekend! And I was honored to be apart of it!
    Thank you for becoming a member and get Desert her shirt and so happy you enjoyed your time!
    xoxoxoxox

kmoney and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  4. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

Thanks Cronus this was an awesome way to be apart of the Sindy Sky scuba club . I had a blast in our party too. What a way to celebrate St. Patrick's day and all the Shenagans. Thank you for celebrating it with me too.

foreverman, kmoney and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  5. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

you girls are the PooP Lephrican Poop that is chcuckels:D

kmoney likes this.
  6. Welcome to the club, Desert and Cronus!!! It's definitely a great club to join, and the way to gain member ship is AWESOME!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Haha, I'm so glad you came in and that I left you grinning like a fool. Was great to see you again.

kmoney likes this.
  8. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

Niceguy Eddie Well-Known Member

Wow, Cronus, my compliments. You went all-out!

What a great report and a great weekend spent with a fantastic selection of ladies.

kmoney likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! I love it!!! You are so charming!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks kMoney for liking my post!!! You are so "Charming"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  11. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

LexieJames Anything and everything you desire...

Wow! You had quite the weekend! Glad you really enjoyed yourself!
    Loved the kilt and thanks again for the quiche!

kmoney likes this.
  12. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

:cool:[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]My gosh Cronus, you packed a lot of sensuality into that weekend!!!! I am impressed and you are The Man!!![smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  13. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

As always Cronus your reviews leave me astounded and jealous. What a great set of parties.

kmoney likes this.
  14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome post and reviews!!! You are a "Sweetheart" and charming too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

15. Cronus is the envy of many men for many reasons.

kmoney likes this.
  16. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

Wow I can't believe you topped last year's party.

kmoney likes this.
  17. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

I'm starting to suspect with marathon parties like this that he's actually not human, am I the only one? Hah

kmoney likes this.
  18. CronusWalker
    Chat with Me

I'm not telling ......... Bwahahahahaha

kmoney likes this.
  19. I can at least vouch that he's human enough ;-)

kmoney likes this.
  20. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

The question is what is he? Too well mannered to be a zombie/walker. My bet is cyborg lol.

kmoney likes this.
  21. Cyborg works, running on Enegizer batteries.

22. Our last party got me thinking of this. I have to say I'm still impressed by this set of parties, you make a great cyborg.

23. CronusWalker
    Chat with Me

Resistance is Futile !!!!!

Bwahahahahahahaha

24. How could I ever resist someone like you anyways ;-) You can assimilate me any day.

25. Actually I'm still debating Halloween costumes. Maybe sexy Borg? Or just Seven of Nine?

26. CronusWalker
    Chat with Me

Skin Tight Seven of Nine of Course !!!!

27. TwoFer
    Chat with Me

TwoFer Active Member

You know how to enjoy life there my friend.

28. I always liked Seven's blue one one piece outfit personally

29. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

Hopefully less tight than the original. Jeri Ryan actually passed out on two occasions because she had trouble breathing in her first skin tight costume.

30. My inner, and I do mean inner child. Just had a Treky moment reading that.

31. You're a Trekkie too? I didn't know that! That's more we can chat about when you visit.

32. Wonderful review of some exceptional ladies.

33. Cronus really has a knack for picking fun ladies to party with.

34. You know how to party, I'm a little jealous.