Tantra Chairs

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by firstflight800, Apr 2, 2014.

1. [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] How about Tantra Chairs for every suite at every house? They are invaluable and as far as I know, suite A at the Bunny Ranch is the only place that has one. [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

PhoenixRising likes this.
  2. cool idea!!! i want one:)

3. That would be a great addition!! :)

4. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

I agree!!!

5. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Adventure Guy Well-Known Member

I agree and great suggestion!

Does anyone know if suite A at the Bunny Ranch still have a Tantra chair?

6. Ask the bunnies to check for you, as I think it "migrates" if/as required.

7. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

oh they are so fun especially for multiple people and its great for your back and helps with creative positions oh yes please [smilie=happy.gif]

8. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

9. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Adventure Guy Well-Known Member

Yeah, I asked a bunny on my last trip and she didn't know about the Tantra chair. The chair seems quite elusive and maybe mythical at this point.

So here's a challenge to any Bunny Ranch lady reading this. If you can figure out if the Bunny Ranch still has a Tantra chair and provide a current picture of it and mention which suite it is currently at on this thread and/or PM it to me before my next trip to the ranches, I will provide you (only the first lady that provides the correct info) flowers or buy you a drink as a thank you. This offer expires by the time I make it to Bunny Ranch on Mon, Feb 19. :)