cumishaamado's Recent Activity

1. cumishaamado replied to the thread Keep a Word Drop a Word.

Beautiful Legs[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with...

Apr 18, 2024 at 6:13 PM
  2. cumishaamado replied to the thread ABC Animals.

Weasel[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Apr 18, 2024 at 6:10 PM
  3. cumishaamado replied to the thread ABC FOOD GAME!.

Trout[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Apr 18, 2024 at 5:59 PM
  4. cumishaamado replied to the thread Last letter game with Jenny Jade :).

Yummy[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Apr 18, 2024 at 5:57 PM
  5. cumishaamado replied to the thread ABC Boy Names With Ava Grace.

William[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Apr 18, 2024 at 5:55 PM
  6. cumishaamado replied to the thread *** ABCs OF GIRLS NAMES GAME WITH ORIGLEGMAN ***.

Kathy[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Apr 18, 2024 at 5:51 PM
  7. cumishaamado replied to the thread About Me DIAMONDS ARE A GIRLS BEST FRIEND!.

Book your memorable party with @PhoenixRose for many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Apr 18, 2024 at 5:44 PM
  8. cumishaamado replied to the thread RANCH SPECIAL 2 GIRL COUGAR SPECIAL.

Thanks @SailorB for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with...

Apr 18, 2024 at 5:36 PM
  9. cumishaamado replied to the thread RANCH SPECIAL 2 GIRL COUGAR SPECIAL.

Thanks @SailorB for sharing your kind words and compliment!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with...

Apr 18, 2024 at 5:35 PM
  10. cumishaamado replied to the thread Late May Visit.

Thanks @drunkenmaster for the update and I will "Private Message" you my schedule!!! I can't wait to meet you!!![smilie=heart fill with...

Apr 18, 2024 at 5:13 PM
  11. cumishaamado replied to the thread Have you experienced a Nuru Massage?.

Awesome post!!! Book your "Nuru Party" with @GiselleSantana today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with...

Apr 18, 2024 at 4:58 PM
  12. cumishaamado replied to the thread PIC THREAD WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY LEATHER, CHAINS & THIGH HIGH LEATHER BOOTS?.

Thanks @JasmineSinclair for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with...

Apr 18, 2024 at 4:48 PM
  13. cumishaamado posted a new thread.

RANCH SPECIAL 2 GIRL COUGAR SPECIAL

Are you a Virgin, Widow, Disabled, Military or Divorced or have a birthday coming up, we would love to party with you and make you feel...

IMG_0733.jpg IMG_0844.jpg IMG_1900.jpeg IMG_8564.jpg IMG_0329.jpg IMG_0330.jpg IMG_0332.jpg IMG_0334.jpg IMG_0335.jpg IMG_0338.jpg

Forum: Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum

Apr 18, 2024 at 4:28 PM
  14. cumishaamado replied to the thread About Me Top booker of week.

Congrats @SophiaSun!!! Good job!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with...

Apr 18, 2024 at 3:02 PM
  15. cumishaamado replied to the thread RANCH SPECIAL TAX RETURN 2 GIRL OUT DATE SPECIAL.

Thanks @wrb55rosco for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with...

Apr 18, 2024 at 2:55 PM