Share This Page

ElainaGilbert

Well-Known Member, Female, from kit kat guest ranch

had a wonderful weekend please come wind down with me Oct 9, 2017

ElainaGilbert was last seen:
Viewing thread Kit Kat Challenge, Oct 17, 2017 at 2:22 PM
    1. madison-malone
      madison-malone
      Hey Just Stopping By To Show Some Love To Your Page. Don't forget Im Available here At Love Ranch South Now!!!
      Email Me at MadisonMalone@LoveRanch.Net to get to Know Me more Personally!!! Book your Appointment by Calling (775)372-5251
      Lets Have a 2 girl Party!!!
    2. madison-malone
      madison-malone
      Hey Just Stopping By To Show Some Love To Your Page. Don't forget Im Available here At Love Ranch South Now!!!
      Email Me at MadisonMalone@LoveRanch.Net to get to Know Me more Personally!!! Book your Appointment by Calling (775)372-5251
      Lets Have a 2 girl Party!!!
    3. Know Me
    4. Know Me
      Know Me
      Hello! Its knowMe@bunnyranch.com. Let's do a party together! We can even add someone!
      1. ElainaGilbert
        ElainaGilbert
        fudge yea baby i'm game that would be so fun
        Oct 10, 2017
    5. ElainaGilbert
      ElainaGilbert
      had a wonderful weekend please come wind down with me
      1. jaxdrummer76 likes this.
    6. ElainaGilbert
      ElainaGilbert
      come see me at kit kat ranch 12-12 and by appointment 24/7
    7. ElainaGilbert
      ElainaGilbert
      I still need a date to dennis hof's birthday party this weekend any takers?
      1. jaxdrummer76 likes this.
    8. ElainaGilbert
      ElainaGilbert
      come see me and ask about my no boundaries party
      1. the_squid and jaxdrummer76 like this.
    9. ElainaGilbert
      ElainaGilbert
      i just posted a new menu check it out
      1. jaxdrummer76 and Haley Lisbeth like this.
    10. ElainaGilbert
      ElainaGilbert
      new schedule ladies and gents 2pm until 2am & by appointment 24/7 of course!
    11. ElainaGilbert
      ElainaGilbert
      guys and gals i'm working until 2am tonight and ill be locked and loaded by 2pm tomorrow xoxo
    12. ElainaGilbert
      ElainaGilbert
      come play with me , or lets do dinner
    13. greeneyedude
      greeneyedude
      Sooooooo pretty
      1. ElainaGilbert
        ElainaGilbert
        Thank you so so very much xoxox
        Sep 25, 2017
    14. ElainaGilbert
      ElainaGilbert
      ok gentlemen and ladies im about to jump in the shower.. anyone want to join..
      1. Tattooedladylover likes this.
      2. the_squid
        the_squid
        Yes, but im stuck in wisconsin and my back pain is back again
        Oct 15, 2017 at 5:48 AM
    15. ElainaGilbert
      ElainaGilbert
      Elaina is now online babes yay .. i can now be on the message boards .. a few tech difficulties but im locked and loaded
    16. CherryLane
      CherryLane
      Welcome to the boards love! xoxo
      1. ElainaGilbert
        ElainaGilbert
        aww! thank you for the warm welcome!!!!
        Sep 22, 2017
    17. MorganLeDream
      MorganLeDream
      Welcome to the boards!
      1. ElainaGilbert
        ElainaGilbert
        thank you !!
        i hope you have a Lovely day doll .. keep in touch
        Sep 22, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    June 28
    legal Lover
    Hi and welcome gentlemen & Ladies! my name’s Elaina Gilbert. Animal, outdoor and life enthusiast. I love sight seeing. I enjoy indoor adventures , sight seeing and traveling. But first and foremost I love company, one on one time and becoming close and intimate with a good companion.

Signature

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Available:
    12pm-12am
    12pm-2am Friday & Saturday

24/7 by appointment ONLY

Contact me at Kit Kat by calling 7752469975 and/or by emailing me at ElainaGilbert@KitKatRanch.Com

[​IMG]

GFE (the girlfriend experience)-

If you’ve ever had a evening out with a women, the “cut & dry” attitude is brought into the spotlight. There are tons of rules, nowhere close to get to an emotional response. You a may have been treated in a way, something not far off of a eye or dental exam. Truth is there are so many intelligent and emotional men out there. To me that’s a one of a kind gentlemen. So many men don’t have time to pursue a relationship for a number of reasons. Think of all the good parts of being in a relationship and then take away the silly fights and the need to take her home to meet your parents. You deserve to have your needs met. Unlike most women / client interactions, the girlfriend experience generally includes deep French kissing, oral sex for men and women as well as intercourse and even anal. 775-246-9975.

[​IMG]

to-go orders/overnights - hey we don’t have to stay here at the ranch we can always go out, play around town, day or night my loves. If you would like we can get a vip room here and play naked in the jacuzzi , I’ll let your imagination wander. If you book an overnight I will throw you a no boundaries party. Of course using protection (condoms) will be mandatory.

[​IMG]

Massage (give or get) – I’d love to help you feel your best. I approach & receive my massages with a spirit of positivity. I will be delivering exceptional service at any given moment.

[​IMG]

Two girl experience – 2 girls are always better than one girl! If you see another lovely lady on these message boards let me know, I love women too! Lavishing two pairs of breasts with attention is a wild dream come true.

[​IMG]

Mutual masturbation- I am your step-by-step guide to trying mutual masturbation. You masturbate, I masturbate. Getting off as a pair can be a huhe turn on says Danielle Harel, Ph.D. "It can be scary [at first] but also freeing and intimate,"

[​IMG]

Fantasy/fetish/kink - Perhaps one of the simplest of men's/women’s sexual fantasies is just having your sexual partner directing the sex script for the night. Cross dress to impress for me. Or maybe you’re into something wild and out of this world, and trust me I have some fantasies too and fetishes so don’t be shy. Like, threesomes or gang bang, anal sex, watching sex, I’m submissive, exhibitionism, role play, watch another man do me hard while you watch.

[​IMG]0

Half & half- let me give you some deep throat action, torment you with desire and have intercourse afterwards.

[​IMG]

Peek-a-boo ( Halloween special ) –would you like to watch me get dirty in the shower? How about me shower and play with another women, or maybe more than one women. Shh .. we’ll pretend you’re not there. Or we can pretend to something scary like a vampire.

[​IMG]

Anal – you look fanASStic! Nobody ever made a song about a small ass. I am quite the sexual instrument to play, come spread me open and bend me over! Please im actually into Anal, one of my favs.