Media:
Albums:
Birthday:
Oct 30, 1980 (Age: 37)
Lieutenant Firefighter Ametuer Films

Share This Page

Long Cut

Active Member, Male, 37, from North Highlands, CA & Nevada

@BrooklynMoore Please tell me your at ranch. That was not you I just passed going in studio for shoot. Nov 13, 2017

1. Ashlyn Sparks
      Ashlyn Sparks
      1. Long Cut
        Long Cut
        Okay I still wonder what they consider BBW. For AVN & XBIZ Sunset Thomas & Gianna Michaels & Sophie Dee & Carmela Bing & Alexis Texas & Alura Jenson were always the TOP Nominees. But I know Sunset & Gianna VERY well. They are NOT that catagory unless ya go by tit size. So what is qualifications for BBW?
        Nov 16, 2017 at 12:24 PM
    2. Long Cut
      Long Cut
      @BrooklynMoore Please tell me your at ranch. That was not you I just passed going in studio for shoot.
      1. BrooklynMoore likes this.
      2. BrooklynMoore
        BrooklynMoore
        No im at the Ranch but will be leaving wednesday for Cali for a few shoots
        Nov 13, 2017
    3. Long Cut
      Long Cut
      Gonna hit people truth about Thanksgiving. Did ya know Turkey is like a woman? You always love eating the Breasts & Thighs.
      1. BrooklynMoore likes this.
      2. BrooklynMoore
        BrooklynMoore
        I love eating the breast more meat
        Nov 13, 2017
    4. Niyah Griffin
      Niyah Griffin
      Hello I'm just stopping by to introduce myself. I'm Niyah Griffin I'm a NEW lover at The Loveranch Las Vegas. I have the biggest perky boobs you will ever see ;-) 34KK. You can call 775-372-5251 to book me. My email is niyahgriffin@loveranch.net email me anytime and my twitter is @Niyahgriffin1 look forward to meeting you. Thank you
      XoXo Niyah Griffin
    5. Know Me
      Know Me
      Hello mister!! Hope your doing well this Friday night. Lets party together sooner then later....unless you meant tonight later on. lol. Knowme@bunnyranch.com
    6. Ashlyn Sparks
      Ashlyn Sparks
    7. Long Cut
      Long Cut
      Thanks for the bday wishes everyone. Sorry @sunnylane that was my nephew who answered my cell. Gave you hard time. LOL
    8. AishaShah
      AishaShah
      Happy Birthday Babe!
    9. CherryLane
      CherryLane
      Happy Birthday! I am Cherry Lane and I must say I love to chat and meet new people. If at anytime you would love to chat a bit, I would love to get to know you better.You can pm me on here, or email me at Cherrylane@loveranch.net. xoxo
    10. VeronicaHoliday
      VeronicaHoliday
      Happy birthday!!

XOXO
      Veronica
    11. Long Cut
      Long Cut
      Well FUN has just begun. Nevada Day parade and Party Time at Ranches left. So who is going to give me tour at ranches at this time???
      1. Long Cut
        Long Cut
        Last Tours was BR= @caressakisses and Mattie fighting over bed in room. Sophie wearing my arm out playing. LR= Having to hang curtains for @shelby-star. Then falling for joke Capital of Thailand for certain someone. Sage= @baileypaige showing me they fixed VIP Lighting from last time. And loosing bet to pool shark. Vegas= @ParisEnvy finally telling me why they toss money on floor.
        Oct 28, 2017
        shelby-star likes this.
      2. shelby-star
        shelby-star
        Have fun darlin! I will be around today! No curtains to hang! LOL
        Oct 29, 2017
    12. Long Cut
      Long Cut
      On way to my early bday gift HEAVEN & HELL PARTY can't wait to see Ron & Sunny Lane & Sarah Vandella & Holly Brooks.
    13. Know Me
      Know Me
      Hello! Its knowMe@bunnyranch.com. Let's do a party together! We can even add someone!
    14. Long Cut
      Long Cut
      I'm sure glad none of ya girls. Had to deal with mass shooting at Jason Aldean concert in Vegas.
      1. Haley Lisbeth likes this.
    15. Haley Lisbeth
      Haley Lisbeth
      How is your week going so far?
      1. Long Cut
        Long Cut
        Not good ever since sunday Jason Aldean concert in Vegas. Every Firefighter / Paramedic has been busy around here.
        Oct 4, 2017
      2. Long Cut
        Long Cut
        We been having to take a lot from Mountain View & Summerlin flying over to Carson Tahoe & Renown.
        Oct 4, 2017
      3. Haley Lisbeth
        Haley Lisbeth
        I bet you're exhausted. Thank you for being a true hero. What you do really matters to so many. Hugs to you and everyone there.
        Oct 4, 2017
    16. BrooklynBeach
      BrooklynBeach
      Welcome to the boards handsome! Come visit me at the Sagebrush ranch sometime.
      1. Long Cut
        Long Cut
        Thanks for the welcome. Or my soon to be comeback. But Sage is hard to go to cause my sexy bartender went back home. But I will be there.
        Oct 2, 2017
        BrooklynBeach likes this.
    17. cumishaamado
      cumishaamado
      Welcome to the board!!! You are so sweet and charming!!!
      1. Long Cut
        Long Cut
        LOL Cumisha ya know me already. We just have NOT got passed talking And got to playing at AVN or ranch yet.
        Oct 2, 2017
      2. cumishaamado
        cumishaamado
        Thanks Long Cut for sharing your thought and comment. I hope to talk to in the future!!!
        Oct 2, 2017
    18. Haley Lisbeth
      Haley Lisbeth
      Welcome to the boards :)
      1. Long Cut
        Long Cut
        Thanks for the welcome. Or my soon to be comeback
        Oct 2, 2017
        Haley Lisbeth likes this.
    19. MorganLeDream
      MorganLeDream
      Welcome!
      1. Long Cut
        Long Cut
        Thanks for the welcome. Or my soon to be comeback
        Oct 2, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 30, 1980 (Age: 37)
    Lieutenant Firefighter Ametuer Films
    Ex-Navy 1998-2005 USS Carl Vinson CVN-70= Operation Enduring Freedom & Operation Iraqi Freedom & West Pac

University Of Oregon & Rainer Fire Academy Grad 2009.
    Firefighter= Lake County, CA & Lyon County, NV

Thanks to Sunset Thomas & Sunny Lane Amateur films= Companies: Burning Angel & Bang Bros & West Coast Productions & Cam Soda Live

Filmed with Stars= Sunset Thomas & Sunny Lane & Sunrise Adams & Holly Brooks & Gianna Michaels & Carmella Bing & Sasha Grey & Joanna Angel & Nicole Aniston. Soon with Brandy Aniston

Signature

[​IMG]