Share This Page

RandamnHero

Well-Known Member, Male, from Columbus, Ohio

We all find ourselves in lives we didn't expect. Feb 17, 2018 at 3:51 PM

RandamnHero was last seen:
Feb 18, 2018 at 11:13 AM
    1. RandamnHero
      RandamnHero
      We all find ourselves in lives we didn't expect.
    2. RandamnHero
      RandamnHero
      So no matter what I do, hooray for me because I'm a great guy? It's all good? The little mediocre failure that I am?
    3. RandamnHero
      RandamnHero
      That moment when you realize you're not good enough for that special someone and the person she's with is perfect for her in every way.
    4. Madison Malone
      Madison Malone
      Happy Valentines Day!
      1. RandamnHero likes this.
    5. RandamnHero
      RandamnHero
      I've been single on Valentine's Day for so long that the idea of being with someone kind of terrifies me. Is that just me?
      1. rileyzane
        rileyzane
        Nope! It's a silly holiday sometimes hehe
        Feb 12, 2018 at 6:26 PM
        Mari Savage likes this.
    6. caressakisses
      caressakisses
      Hope you have an amazing day ;-) naughty thoughts Caressa Kisses
    7. Madison Malone
      Madison Malone
      Hey its madison. Just stopping by to give you some exciting news! I am AVAILIBLE NOW at Alien cathouse @ACH-Staff Dont be shy drop by and see me for a complimentary tour. You can get in contact with me by Emailing me at MadisonMalone@AlienCathouse.com, Sending me a Private Message or Calling (775) 372 - 5678 to book an appointment. Log on to www.AlienCathouse.com for a sneak peek at what we have to offer!
    8. MollyCox
      MollyCox
      Hi, it's Molly here. I want to party with you, lets have some fun together! DM me on here or email me- mollycox@loveranch.net
      Thanks and have a great day today, tomorrow and everyday after that! xoxo..
    9. MollyCox
      MollyCox
      Good morning! Just stopped by to let you know I'm back at the ranch(LRV)and am going to make 2018 my best year yet!..& I cld make it yours too if you let me...lol.. Let's make 2018 "our year", then we'd have an "us-thing" Until then..Touche my friend XOXO
    10. RandamnHero
      RandamnHero
      I'll never find anyone to replace you. Guess I'll have to make it through, this time, oh this time. Without you.
    11. AishaShah
      AishaShah
      RandamnHero,

Happy New Year babe! Check out my new blog post “Spelling Out the Ways Sex is Fun With Me.” I am available for 2018 bookings. Send me a personal message or contact me personally at aishashah@loveranch.net. I am looking forward to spending time with you!

https://www.bunnyranch.com/blog/sex-is-fun-with-me/#comment-10548

XoXo,
      Aisha Shah
      ✌ ❤ ♫
    12. RandamnHero
      RandamnHero
      Happy New Year everybody. I hope yours is better than mine. Had my heart broken tonight but tomorrow is another day. I'll be ok. Eventually
    13. Kasey Black
      Kasey Black
      Wishing you endless blessings in 2018 :)
    14. Alexandria Moon
      Alexandria Moon
      Thank You for the follow! Hope to meet you! I'm a comic nerd... however I'm more of a Marvel fan than DC. Lol
      2. RandamnHero
        RandamnHero
        I like Marvel but DC guy through and through. So if we met, it'll be the age old nerdy debate.
        Dec 7, 2017
        Alexandria Moon likes this.
    15. Maria Sophia Ferrari
      Maria Sophia Ferrari
      Well I'm following you back baby ..dam your talented !!!
      2. RandamnHero
        RandamnHero
        Thank you gorgeous. Pleasure to follow you. How are you?
        Dec 5, 2017
        Maria Sophia Ferrari likes this.
    16. CherryLane
      CherryLane
      Thank you for liking my media love! How have yo been?
      2. RandamnHero
        RandamnHero
        I've been ok. How have you been?
        Dec 5, 2017
    17. RandamnHero
      RandamnHero
      Or maybe some of you (most of you) didn't even notice and I just ranted for no reason. Anyway sorry to bring down the mood. Have a good day.
    18. RandamnHero
      RandamnHero
      So kind of lost a little zest for life so to speak. Definitely haven't been myself.
    19. RandamnHero
      RandamnHero
      I'm still wanting to be friends with her because she's fuckin awesome. It's just being the big teddy bear of course I'm heart broken.
    20. RandamnHero
      RandamnHero
      Some of you may be wondering why I haven't been here as much. Well I met a girl and I really like her, however, it's not going anywhere.
    21. RandamnHero
      RandamnHero
      I've found that everyone on planet earth is crazy. Either you're born crazy or you deal with crazy people and they drive you crazy.
      1. roxanneprice likes this.
      2. roxanneprice
        roxanneprice
        Pretty much
        Dec 4, 2017
        RandamnHero likes this.
    22. Haley Lisbeth
      Haley Lisbeth
      Good morning.. I hope that you have a wonderful Sunday :)
    23. RandamnHero
      RandamnHero
      I always get confused when someone says "Hi Handsome." to me. My first thought is "there must be someone close by."
      1. Haley Lisbeth likes this.
      2. Ashlyn Sparks
        Ashlyn Sparks
        Or they really like turtles and your profile picture...All things possible.
        Nov 30, 2017
    24. FionaFerrari
    25. FionaFerrari
      FionaFerrari
      Thank you for following me
    26. RandamnHero
      RandamnHero
      I went and saw Justice League twice this weekend. It's pretty good.
      1. AliceLittle likes this.
      2. AliceLittle
        AliceLittle
        !! It was so good!
        Nov 20, 2017
        RandamnHero likes this.
      3. RandamnHero
        RandamnHero
        My biggest issue was that it should have been longer. Wanted more. More Batman, More Superman, More Wonder Woman, More everybody! That 2nd post credit scene tho!!!
        Nov 20, 2017
    27. AishaShah
      AishaShah
      Thank you for liking my media @RandamnHero ! I constantly post new pictures for my viewers. Check my new album (〆Aisha Shah: Sexy Secretary Strip Tease), you won’t be disappointed!

-aishashah@loveranch.net
    28. Ashlyn Sparks
      Ashlyn Sparks
    29. AishaShah
      AishaShah
      Hi, hope you are well!

-aishashah@loveranch.net
    30. Madison Malone
      Madison Malone
      Good Morning! Send Me a Private Message or Email Me: MadisonMalone@LoveRanch.Net
      HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!
    31. Madison Malone
    32. Madison Malone
      Madison Malone
      Hey There! Just stopping by to wish you a wonderful day! Don't be shy Email me MadisonMalone@LoveRanch.Net
    33. Ashlyn Sparks
      Ashlyn Sparks
    34. piperrae
      piperrae
      Happy Halloween! Have an awesome day!!! xoxoxoxox
    35. MollyCox
      MollyCox
      So just to let you know, I'm leaving the 31st until probably the last week or so of Nov. Email me @ taylorgates@aliencathouse.com. And we can stay in contact while I am not here, but it wont be too long, and Ill be back, so you wont have to miss me too bad, ok...LOL hugs and kisses to you from me. xoxoxo Taylor
  • About

Birthday:
    July 27
    Geek
    I'm RandamnHero. Ask me anything you would like to know.

I'm still a V-Card carrier. Platinum membership, never even kissed a girl or been on a date.

I really love food.

I'm not particularly attractive physically so I make up for it by being (or trying to be) charming, funny, smart, and sweet. Not sure how effective it is at times though.

I'm mostly into geek stuff; Movies, video games and comic books. I love superheroes, Batman is my number one favorite. I love horror movies. I collect movie memorabilia and stuff like that.There's nothing really major to talk about really. I'm kind of boring to be honest with you.

Most importantly is that I love women. I don't have a "type", I find all women to be attractive.

Signature

[​IMG]