Loving the RANCH!! Sep 17, 2016

SailorBay was last seen:
Oct 16, 2016
    1. Sean Pultz
      Sean Pultz
      Merry Christmas!
    2. Madison Malone
      Madison Malone
      Just stopped by to Wish you a wonderful Day!!!!

xoxoxo
    3. SailorBay
      SailorBay
      Loving the RANCH!!
    4. SailorBay
      SailorBay
      It is a great day to have a snuggle buddy! Come See me this evening and let's snuggle.
    5. SailorBay
      SailorBay
      Hey guys this is sailor I'm new to sagebrush and I am super excited to meeting new guys and new girls! I can't wait for my new beginning! Xo
    6. SailorBay
      SailorBay
      It was nice to meet you too and I definitely look forward to working with you too sweetie I know that will have tons of fun together! XOXO
    7. NevaehNova
      NevaehNova
      Hey Sailor. It was so nice to meet you earlier. So excited to be working with you in the next few weeks. Hope you had a great day. XxXxX
      1. SailorBay likes this.
      2. SailorBay
        SailorBay
        SailorBay It was nice to meet you too and I definitely look forward to working with you too sweetie I know that will have tons of fun together! XOXO
        Sep 15, 2016
        NevaehNova likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 4, 1988 (Age: 36)
    Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Sailor Bay, I am a exotic, vixen with a smooth, tanned complexion, extremely beautiful face with tantalizing, inviting eyes. I'll put you at ease and assure you that you have chosen the perfect lady. I stand 5'5"tall, 130 lbs with brown and blond hair, brown bedroom eyes and juicy soft lips. I am a 34DD with pin-up girl curves, and smooth soft tan skin. I provide a sensual experience that is tailored to those with a desire for the finer and sweeter things in life. If you are a respectful gentleman who can appreciate a sexy, intelligent, and articulate lady I'm sure our time together will be exquisite. I understand life can be stressful allow me to take that all away. One meeting with me and you will agree I am the perfect companion. Whether for an hour of fun or an evening of bliss I guarantee our time together will be unrushed and very memorable. MUAH @sagebrushranch.com

You can reach me through via email or appointment or walk ins!! I look forward to seeing you all soon! You definitely will not forget me, you'll sail away thinking about Me!

sailorbay@sagebrushranch, (774) 246-5683

Email: [email protected]
    Twitter: _SailorBay
    @sagebrushranch.com

Sailor Bay
    Hours: 10am - 12am always available by appointment
    Email: [email protected]
    Twitter: @_SailorBay

Interact

Content:
    Phone Number:
    (774) 246-5683