tahoebigbear's Recent Activity

1. tahoebigbear liked CamiParker's post in the thread Thank you Kristina for the sandwich!!.

Thank you so much @KristinaMarie for the amazing grilled cheese sandwiches tonight!! I could absolutely taste the magic ingredient of...

IMG_3852.jpeg Apr 24, 2024 at 9:48 AM
  2. tahoebigbear liked AutumnVerlot's post in the thread Position Of The Week.

Dining at the Y is always a good idea @sagebrushranch [email protected] [ATTACH]

Dining.png Apr 24, 2024 at 9:33 AM
  3. tahoebigbear liked CamiParker's post in the thread Cami & Stacy’s Blonde Bombshell Birthday Party!!!.

Stacy @stacytyler and I had the pleasure of celebrating a very special milestone birthday with a lovely gentleman last night!! We had...

Facetune_20-04-2024-23-53-16.jpeg Apr 23, 2024 at 10:29 PM
  4. tahoebigbear liked CamiParker's post in the thread Sweet Selfies and Q&A (ask me anything).

@stacytyler and I hosted an incredible birthday party last night and it was so much fun! What an amazing gift to give your spouse or...

Facetune_20-04-2024-23-53-16.jpeg Apr 22, 2024 at 5:45 PM
  5. tahoebigbear replied to the thread COMMON Q&A With MELODY ROSE.

Audrey, thanks for sharing your answer to my favorite question. I find the answer provides a real look inside friendships. Your friends...

Apr 22, 2024 at 5:42 PM
  6. tahoebigbear liked AudreyAllen's post in the thread COMMON Q&A With MELODY ROSE.

tahoebigbear that's a very good question. My best lady friend would describe me as consistent and a good listener. I don't have a best...

Apr 22, 2024 at 5:29 PM
  7. tahoebigbear liked CamiParker's post in the thread Sweet Selfies and Q&A (ask me anything).

This is the outfit I chose for the podcast last night! [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

IMG_3903.jpeg IMG_3905.jpeg IMG_3930.jpeg Apr 22, 2024 at 9:48 AM
  8. tahoebigbear liked CamiParker's post in the thread Sweet Selfies and Q&A (ask me anything).

Good morning!! I love waking up early!! [ATTACH]

IMG_3806.jpeg Apr 22, 2024 at 9:47 AM
  9. tahoebigbear liked firefighter's post in the thread Bunny Ranch Nominees Announced for LPIN 2023 Awards.

Bunny Ranch Nominees Announced for LPIN 2023 Awards Congratulations to all nominees! All Nominees proceed to the Preliminary Voting...

Apr 21, 2024 at 8:48 AM
  10. tahoebigbear liked CamiParker's post in the thread Name the best places to travel too A - Z.

Not yet, but it’s on my list! I know we have translating aps and all that now but I’d rather go with someone who knows a little bit of...

Apr 19, 2024 at 9:59 PM
  11. tahoebigbear liked CamiParker's post in the thread Sweet Selfies and Q&A (ask me anything).

[ATTACH] Hi everyone!! Thank you so much for inviting me back to one of my most favourite places! I’m so excited to meet some lovely...

IMG_4032.jpeg Apr 19, 2024 at 10:11 AM
  12. tahoebigbear replied to the thread Name the best places to travel too A - Z.

"different than any other place" is a great answer and a good conversation question too....my "different" place would be Japan...sooo...

Apr 19, 2024 at 9:51 AM
  13. tahoebigbear liked CamiParker's post in the thread Name the best places to travel too A - Z.

I love how it’s so different than any other place I’ve been. I’m also someone that loves glamour, and it’s super glamorous. I like...

Apr 19, 2024 at 9:47 AM
  14. tahoebigbear replied to the thread Name the best places to travel too A - Z.

great architecture but I haven't put it on my list yet....what did you enjoy about being there

Apr 19, 2024 at 9:29 AM
  15. tahoebigbear liked CamiParker's post in the thread Name the best places to travel too A - Z.

UAE, of course!! I just love it [ATTACH]

IMG_3936.jpeg Apr 19, 2024 at 9:27 AM