REVIEW I waited and waited for Pantera....

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by david006, Jan 8, 2018.

Tags:
  1. david006
    Chat with Me

david006 Well-Known Member

and it was SOOO worth it!

I've been looking at Pantera's pics and reading her posts for well over a year now but have never seemed to be able to make a good connection with her online. She's a busy lady and not every girl here is as inclined to be "working the boards" as much as some others and that's cool----no worries or judgment there from me. Everyone has their own way of doing things.

But personally, I do like to make a connection with a girl here first before I take a trip down to Carson. But finally it got to the point where I just HAD to meet her, so I set up a time with meet with no real expectations or commitments.

And....sure enough....she made me wait a little bit longer as she was still getting ready! But fair enough as I was asking her to meet me outside her usual hours. So again....no worries; no judgment.

So... when I do finally meet her she's looking as beautiful and exuberant as I had hoped. We quickly went back to her room to take some time to get to know each other and I was completely blown away by her realness and honesty. One of my 'turn-offs' can be when it is obvious that a girl is putting on an act more than really being into the party, but Pantera was 100% genuine. And I was surprised to find out that she is at LEAST as kinky and wild as I am. A very, very naughty girl this little beauty is!

So yes...we had fun mostly while talking about all the fun we hope to have together in future. And I, for one, CAN NOT WAIT!

Even if I'm forced to wait again.... lol

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  2. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

Lol!! I love it!! I had a blast and I can’t wait to see you again. Hope I made up for being late [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

david006 likes this.
  3. david006
    Chat with Me

Made up for it and then some!!!!

I would wait for you as long as necessary, beautiful Princess!!

pantera likes this.
  4. pantera
    Chat with Me

You’re awesome and so much fun :) Thank you for the review David [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

david006 likes this.
  5. BrooklynBeach
    Chat with Me

BrooklynBeach Making America Wet Again

aww, great review!
    I like that you pointed out your favorite part of her - how genuine she is!
    thanks for sharing
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

david006 likes this.
  6. david006
    Chat with Me

Yes! I probably should have gone into a bit more detail on that. Because I had a hard time making contact with her on line, my biggest worry was that after meeting her I wouldn't find her genuine enough for my taste. My biggest turn off with girls at the ranches is when they don't seem real enough to me and I feel like they are just putting on an act to close the deal. But with Pantera there was NONE of that at all. I felt like we had been old friends and like she is someone I will continue to be friends with for a long time to come.

Nothing better than a very, very naughty girl with a such a sweet face and smile, curves to die for and a completely genuine heart and spirit. The perfect package!

pantera likes this.
  7. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg

8. pantera
    Chat with Me

Aww shucks!! I think we’ll be friends for a long time too :) :) I can’t wait to see you again!!

9. I agree with David006

you’re a genuine and honest young lady. I appreciate you.

pantera and david006 like this.
  10. david006
    Chat with Me

Yes. I plan on appreciating her much more in the future!

This girl deserves SO MUCH appreciation!

pantera likes this.
  11. pantera
    Chat with Me

Hehe can’t wait to see how it’ll be like next time :) ;)

david006 likes this.
  12. pantera
    Chat with Me

Thank you :) :) I'm blushing. seriously.

13. I love when you blush sweet lady