What a first Casey & Piper

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Pridefc1, Jul 29, 2017.

1. Pridefc1
    Chat with Me

Pridefc1 Well-Known Member

i had my 1st ever crossover party since going to the ranches for 8 years. Casey from love ranch and piper from sagebrush. Both are adorable and cute as hell. I've partied with Casey before, piper for the first time. I found out piper and Casey have never partied together so it was their first. Both has great chemistry and great dancing skills;) next fantasy is add a 3rd girl lol don't know if I can handle that but I'm a betting man. Lol it was a great party and piper is such a cute and just sweet person all around :) thanks for a awesome time and I'm glad I made those girls friends. If you choose these 2 for a 2 girl party you won't regret it. Both are petite and know how to ..... hehe they know. Until next time ladies.

2. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Sounds like a great time. I have spent some quality time with Piper she is great in all she does.;) Super cute and down to earth just a great person hey girl:) I have yet to party with Casey but we have met and she is so sexy and attractive and on my bucket list.:cool: What a lucky man you are I imagine you had a time to remember those are two of the best. Hey ladies shout out to both of you hope to see you guy's when I come home. Thanks for sharing your awesome party.

CaseyCross likes this.
  3. Great review! Piper and Casey are such fun, sweet gals and looked so cute together! You are a lucky man, sir! :)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2017
  4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=happy.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]Congratulations on a great party!!! Piper and Casey are two of the best!!![smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

Lake Show and CaseyCross like this.
  5. This was such a fun party! Great match up :D I've always admired your creative ideas for parties!! Thank you for another memorable time and pairing us up together, Pridefc1!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Pridefc1 and kmoney like this.

6. So happy we had the chance to party together finally, @lover5! I had a great time with you. Love @piperrae! Maybe we can do a 2 Girl Party like this someday :)

7. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Great review with 2 great ladies. I haven't partied with Casey yet, so she's next on my list. I have partied with Piper though. I went to see Roxy Gold and she invited Piper to join us. Lucky me! Wasn't even my birthday. Maybe someday I can have the same party as you!

CaseyCross likes this.
  8. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg

CaseyCross likes this.
  9. Aw, thank you, @RoxyGold! I love partying with @piperrae! :)

10. Thank you, @origlegman! :)

11. A wonderful review for a likewise wonderful pair of ladies. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [​IMG]

CaseyCross likes this.
  12. That would be fun!

13. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts Well-Known Member

My goodness, each one would sit perfectly in the palms of my hands [smilie=hot over you.gif]Very nice pair of ladies to party with, Pride :)

Pridefc1 and CaseyCross like this.
  14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CaseyCross likes this.
  15. ChloeCakes
    Chat with Me

ChloeCakes Feeling Playful until Dec 17th! 3pm-3am daily

Lovely review !!!!! They’re both such beautiful ladies ! Glad you had a great time ! You’re a lucky mannn [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CaseyCross likes this.
  16. Aaw, thank you, @Air Force Amy! Our personalities connected perfectly together, love when that happens!

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing!!! Book both girls today!!! They are sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CaseyCross likes this.
  18. Hehe, that we would! :);)

Thank you, @FumbleNutts!

FumbleNutts likes this.
  19. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @CaseyCross for the kisses!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CaseyCross likes this.
  21. Aww, thank you, @ChloeCakes! :)

22. Great Review @Pridefc1, Sounds like an amazing combination!!! @CaseyCross and @piperrae Thanks for sharing , this has got me thinking about a birthday party coming up. WOW

CaseyCross likes this.
  23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with Casey and Piper today!!! Both are amazing, adorable and sexy!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CaseyCross likes this.
  24. Thank you so much, @cumishaamado!

Piper & I are perfect for a 2girl pair!

Silver Don likes this.
  25. We would have so much fun together, @Silver Don ;):)

Silver Don likes this.
  26. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @CaseyCross for liking my post!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CaseyCross likes this.