❤ ❤ ❤ Daily shout out thread! ❤ ❤ ❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KelF, Nov 24, 2010.

1. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Amelia Heart!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and Compassionate Natasha Star!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Kaylee Marie!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Bryce Stevens!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Audrey Noelle!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Aspen North!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and SMOKIN’ HOT Casey Cross!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Thanks, Bea! I'll second that shout-out!!!!!!!!!!!

9. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

10. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

11. Bea
    Chat with Me

Bea Well-Known Member Staff Member

shout out to Sunny Lane [smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

sonja likes this.
  12. Shout out to Zoey Cherry! :)

13. Shout out to Piper Rae! :)

14. Shout out to Sasha Rose! :)

15. Shout out to Winter Sky! :)

16. Shout out to Chloe Cakes! :)

17. Shout out to Lily Poole! :)

18. Shout out to Kira Rain! :)

19. Shout out to Natasha Star! :)

20. Shout out to Kaylee Marie! :)

21. Shout out to Ashlyn Sparks! :)

22. Shout out to Misty Lane! :)

23. Shout out to Tegan Hart! :)

24. Shout out to Chanel Rose! :)

25. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

26. LRV-Staff
    Chat with Me

LRV-Staff Well-Known Member Staff Member

Thank you!!!
    A good T-E-A-M.... for sure.
    T) ogether E) veryone A) chieves M) ore.
    [smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

27. LRV-Staff
    Chat with Me

LRV-Staff Well-Known Member Staff Member

Yes... and WE do have some amazingly gorgeous Ladies here at the World Famous Love Ranch.
    Be sure to visit our website and she our weekly Line-up: www.loveranchvegas.net

We have a LADY here.. just for Y~O~U!!!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

28. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

29. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Serena Marie!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Zoey Cherry!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and Compassionate Natasha Star!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and Compassionate Kaylee Marie!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Aspen North!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and SMOKIN’ HOT Casey Cross!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me