Sunny Star - a star that shines bright! (parties 1-2) Pics

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by MusicMan, Aug 31, 2012.

1. Let me first say that Sunny Star is a walking ball of happy energy!!! She always seems to be smiling, and her name "Sunny" is 100% spot on, because she's one energetic beauty that has a bright energy all around her, just like the sun!

The first night I met Sunny, we got a good conversation going in the parlor. It was very interesting to hear that she is from Wiscoinsin, since I have family there, my grandma who I love so dearly is from there, plus my favorite pro football team, the Green Bay Packers, are there...so I already have a lot of built-in like for somebody from Wiscoinsin!

Anyway, before I had walked into the LR, I noticed how nice of a night it was, with a sky full of bright stars. So after a while of talking with Sunny, I invited her outside to continue our talk. She thought that was a good idea, and the next thing I know, we are talking underneath a beautiful, warm night sky. And as I previously mentioned, the sky was full of bright stars, and was just very peaceful. As we continued to talk, I really enjoyed my conversation with her more and more. She would laugh and giggle, and was often smiling and just seemed very happy and energetic about everything. It's much easier to enjoy yourself around a person like her, because that type of positive energy can draw you in closer...and little did I know, I would soon be getting much "closer" than that! Well, after a while, I could tell that we would have a really good party, so I told her that I would be back the next day, and that we would party! We were both happy and in a good mood, and that announcement topped off a wonderful night under the stars, because it added to the mounting aniticipation of an upcoming party.

The next day, Sunny was waiting for me in the parlor when I showed up, and we settled in for a little talk before we headed off to party. And little did I know, I was about to find out how much FUN a party with Sunny really is!!!

First off, let me say that Sunny is taller in person than she looks in her pics. I think she's like 5'8", and has long legs, which, being tall myself, is something that I find attractive. She's also very beautiful, lively, outgoing, and petite. Anyway, we soon headed back to party, and then she tells me in her room that she has a surprise! And that surprise is that she has a special outfit, and she wants to wear it for me! I'm all about outfits on a woman, but I didn't even tell her that...it's like she read my mind or something! Then she tells me she's going to give me a lap dance, and I was super excited about that. The reason being is that I have never gotten a lap dance at a brothel before, and it was on a list of things I wanted to experience at the ranches. Well, let me take that back...a few ladies have danced for me, before a party, but it wasn't a full lap dance. So this would be a first. Then, I told her playfully that I know the rules of lap dances: no touching! :wink: I told her I would be a good man, and keep my hands to myself. She could, of course, do whatever she wanted to me!!! :lol:

And oh my, is Sunny ever good at giving lap dances! But before that, I had to cover my eyes as she put on her outfit...so when I opened them, I was surprised to see an outfit that I'm not sure how to even describe, it's like a cute top and panties, with really fluffy leg socks, and heels. It was a wild and unique combo, and it was very sexy! Anyway, she's giving me a sexy lap dance, and after the second song, I reached out and gave her a hug, to show my appreciation. Then it hit me: oh no, I wasn't supposed to touch her! Uh oh!!! I then told her that I broke the rules, and that I needed to punish myself! "Bad MusicMan" I said out loud, and slapped myself on the arms several times! :lol: She was laughing really hard and jumped in, saying that I indeed broke the rules, and I'm being a bad man!!! I then told her my "punishment": I would fold my arms behind my back, and that she could tease me as much as she wanted! And geesh, did she ever tease me on that last lap dance! And I kept my hands to myself! Honestly! That whole experience was very fun, and very funny, and it was one of the most memorable moments of the entire party.

We eventually get into the party, and after so much anticipation and teasing, it turned into one intense party! Afterward, I was exhausted and just laying there, cuddling with her. I had booked a fairly long party, and she told me we had plenty of time to go another round. And the next thing I know, we were partying again! :D

Well, it was a very fun experience being with Sunny, and I enjoyed my time with her very much. Her "full of life and energy" vibe really got me going, and I couldn't help but feel good and happy around her!

I also took some pictures of her. She had on a different outfit for these pics, from the one she wore for the lap dance. I guess if you want to see that "wild" outfit, you will have to party with her and request her "surprise outfit"! Here are some of the pics I took, and I will post more in my upcoming pic thread:

[​IMG]
    I couldn't figure out how to get the light glow in the upper right corner edited out of the pic...but this picture captures her smile really well

[​IMG]
    What a mischievious look!

[​IMG]
    My favorite picture of her from the ones I took

Well, I highly recommend Sunny, and not only are her parties a lot of fun, but her energy is bound to put a happy smile on your face!

And thank you Sunny for the wonderful time! I really enjoyed meeting you, and I really enjoyed our time together!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] And that whole lap dance experience was too funny!

MusicMan

2. Re: Sunny Star - a star that shines bright! (parties 1-2) Pi

Excellent review and pics MusicMan. I can't wait to meet this fireball of energy!

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Re: Sunny Star - a star that shines bright! (parties 1-2) Pi

Awesome pics [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] and a GREAT review!!!!
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

4. Re: Sunny Star - a star that shines bright! (parties 1-2) Pi

Music Man..This is sooo sweet of you to write about me!!! I didnt think anyone could see inside of me as much as you could. We clicked, just like that! I loved how you and I could talk about anything and everything, and be having the best conversation ever. Even in the parlor you brought me out of my comfort zone to do the touch down dance, I wouldnt have if you didnt talk me into it! Ill lay under the stars with you any night, my cuddle bug! I cannot wait to see you again MyMusicMan!! xoxoxoxo Sunny [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Re: Sunny Star - a star that shines bright! (parties 1-2) Pi

;) We had a great time!

6. Re: Sunny Star - a star that shines bright! (parties 1-2) Pi

He was the greatest photographer ever!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Re: Sunny Star - a star that shines bright! (parties 1-2) Pi

Love the pics! Sunny looks so sexy. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

8. Re: Sunny Star - a star that shines bright! (parties 1-2) Pi

Thanks whtebt!

And make sure when you meet this "fireball of energy", that you get plenty of rest beforehand! Trust me, you're going to need it!

MusicMan

9. Re: Sunny Star - a star that shines bright! (parties 1-2) Pi

Thanks Al! Glad you liked the review, and I knew you would like the pics!!!

MusicMan

10. Re: Sunny Star - a star that shines bright! (parties 1-2) Pi

Sunny, it was my pleasure writing about you! Trust me, you gave me plenty of good things to write about during our time together, thank you so much for everything!

I too enjoyed how we could talk about anything, and that was so memorable under the night stars.

And I didn't know that I talked you into doing that touchdown dance for the birthday party contest! So glad I could give you positive support to do that. That was one sexy touchdown dance you did, by the way, and your touchdown dances are much more entertaining than the ones Aaron Rodgers does!!! :lol:

I cannot wait to see you again, too!

MusicMan

11. Re: Sunny Star - a star that shines bright! (parties 1-2) Pi

I'm glad you enjoyed the review and pics, Jamie. It's easy to write about all the great times at the ranches with so many beautiful and interesting ladies there!

MusicMan

12. Re: Sunny Star - a star that shines bright! (parties 1-2) Pi

Glad you liked the review and pics, missmelena.

MusicMan

13. Re: Sunny Star - a star that shines bright! (parties 1-2) Pi

Well shoot, I don't know about that! :oops: I just told you to smile, and you did all the rest of making the pics turn out so sexy! I just pushed the button on the camera, that's all! :lol:

MusicMan

14. Re: Sunny Star - a star that shines bright! (parties 1-2) Pi

Yes, she sure does!

MusicMan

15. Re: Sunny Star - a star that shines bright! (parties 1-2) Pi

MusicMan, you aren't kidding. I've partied with her twice now and she has just worn me out both times (in a very good way :twisted: ). Expect full reviews in a few days.

16. Re: Sunny Star - a star that shines bright! (parties 1-2) Pi

Great job on this one MM. Sunny looks like a fun lady and I can see the match up if she had heels on!...she's only a foot shorter than you then!

Not to say the photographer isn't taking great pictures...but that little camera you have is awesome buddy.

DD

17. Re: Sunny Star - a star that shines bright! (parties 1-2) Pi

OH MY GOODNESS! You certianly brought my daily smile out, Aaron Rodgers aint got anything on this! :p~ I like to hear that! I had so much fun with you and I hope we can have another party to come on your next visit! :) It was fun and comfortable, you are a desire too! I should make a review on you ;) Make them girls come to you!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Re: Sunny Star - a star that shines bright! (parties 1-2) Pi

:) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. Re: Sunny Star - a star that shines bright! (parties 1-2) Pi

You made me smile though! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

Beautiful pictures and a wonderful review of a stunning woman I can't wait to get to know. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. Re: Sunny Star - a star that shines bright! (parties 1-2) Pi

I cannot wait to get to know you aswell! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. Re: Sunny Star - a star that shines bright! (parties 1-2) Pi

great review and pics!!

23. Re: Sunny Star - a star that shines bright! (parties 1-2) Pi

He did a really good job! Got all good pictures! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. Re: Sunny Star - a star that shines bright! (parties 1-2) Pi

He did a really good job! Got all good pictures! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. Re: Sunny Star - a star that shines bright! (parties 1-2) Pi

He does a really nice job putting it into words!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. TN_MAN
    Chat with Me

TN_MAN Well-Known Member

Thanks for the pics,Music.I am happy you had a great time with Sunny.

27. Re: Sunny Star - a star that shines bright! (parties 1-2) Pi

:) he wrote a very nice review! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. Re: Sunny Star - a star that shines bright! (parties 1-2) Pi

LOL, glad to hear you got worn out during both of your parties! That's when you know you had a GREAT time! :lol:

I will be sure to check out your reviews in a minute!

MusicMan

29. Re: Sunny Star - a star that shines bright! (parties 1-2) Pi

Thanks Double D! She is a very fun lady, and has an awesome, energetic attitude to go with her beautiful self!

Me as the photographer, and that little camera of mine, always look great when ladies like Sunny do such a fine job of posing!

MusicMan

30. Re: Sunny Star - a star that shines bright! (parties 1-2) Pi

I'm so happy I could help bring your daily smile out! :D And NO, Aaron Rodgers aint got nothing on you, LOL!

I had so much fun with you too and I cannot wait to see you again! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

And if you were to make a review on me, I would love to read about it! I hope I had the right moves and that you enjoyed yourself in my company!

MusicMan

31. Re: Sunny Star - a star that shines bright! (parties 1-2) Pi

Thanks legman! I hope your adventures of getting to know Sunny lead you to a wonderful party!

MusicMan

32. Re: Sunny Star - a star that shines bright! (parties 1-2) Pi

Thanks canuck!!!

MusicMan

33. Re: Sunny Star - a star that shines bright! (parties 1-2) Pi

Aw, thanks Sunny! I'm glad the pictures turned out so good so that everybody can see you bright smile and sexiness!!!

MusicMan

34. Re: Sunny Star - a star that shines bright! (parties 1-2) Pi

Thanks TN_MAN!

MusicMan

35. Re: Sunny Star - a star that shines bright! (parties 1-2) Pi

Writing a very nice review was the least I could do for you, because you made me such a happy man during all my time with you! :D

MusicMan