Bobbi Besos

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by bamabert111, Oct 15, 2018.

1. i met this gorgeous lady on my last visit.my friend JohnnGa told me about her.John has been around me enough to know what kind of girls i like.and he was right.i was so nervous leading up to our party.but once we got in her room,she made me feel very comfortable,she is so gorgeous and that beautiful and soft skin.we done several things during our party which everyone of them was awesome.guys,im not gonna tell you the details of anything we did,you need to book this beauty in order to find out for yourself.i will definately be back to see and party with her cause i cant imagine that it can get better.but if i was a betting man,id say it can.thanks bobbi for everything,you are awesome.im looking forward to next time

2. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Great review bamabert! I met Bobbi awhile back but didn't have the chance to party with her. Bobbi is definitely on my list.

3. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Awesome review Bert!! Thanks for the "shoutout"...……..I knew you would have a blast with Bobbi !!!!

4. thanks johnnga,i was such a fun party with such a beautiful woman

5. Aspen North
    Chat with Me

Aspen North Alaskan Snow Bunny

Such a great review. Hope to see you around the ranch soon.

6. you will see me soon,hthanks for commenting on the post

7. Aspen North
    Chat with Me

Aspen North Alaskan Snow Bunny

You are welcome

Xoxo

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

8. it was a great party,im really looking forward to next time

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book a party with @Bobbi Besos today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. thanks cumisha,you are always so nice.

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @bamabert111 and you're welcome!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. thank you cumishayou are always so nice to me

13. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Well-Known Member

Thank YOU so much for the amazing party and for writing this incredible review!! I had the most amazing time and will always cherish this memory with you.

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule your fabulous appointment with @Bobbi Besos today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]