REVIEW Long Overdue with Aspen North

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by gLip5, May 28, 2018.

1. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Aspen and I met back on her first tour around New Years Eve. I had the chance to hang out with her for NYE, and was even able to be her New Years kiss. I had already done all the parties I was able to do for that trip. But I knew that I would definitely want to spend time with her next time I was able to. Unfortunately, due to our timing, we would not be able to have our time together until the night of Tony Dark and my birthday party the Saturday before Memorial Day.

Prior to the party, Aspen actually posted on the message boards that she was going to dress up as my girlfriend for the birthday party (which I had no problem what so ever with). Throughout my time at the Bunny Ranch, before Saturdays party, Aspen and I would hang out and chit chat. The night of the party, after we all had fun doing karaoke, Aspen and I went back to her room, came to a real quick negotiation, went back to the office and booked, and then headed back to her room.

A funny moment during our party (well, actually two, but I'm not gonna mention the other one to avoid embarrassment). In the middle of our time together, I said “wait a minute, hold on a sec”. Aspen looked at me with a real puzzled look on her face and asked whats wrong. I proceeded to say “this is pretty awesome”, to which Aspen just started laughing, as did I.

Aspen, I had so much fun with you, and I definitely look forward to being able to spend more time with you in the future. Thank you again for everything. If you are reading this, go and check out this lovely lady!

2. Aspen North
    Chat with Me

Aspen North Alaskan Snow Bunny

I always enjoy our laughs and time together.

xoxo

gLip5 likes this.
  3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]You made the perfect choice Glip. Aspen is a beautiful woman inside and out.[smilie=hi ya!.gif]

4. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

Was great finally meeting and getting to know this amazing lady. Very great choice my friend. Glad you two had a blast. You two deserve it.

Come check out this girl guys. One the most beautiful and down to earth girls you could ever hope to meet. Book her today!!!

Aspen North likes this.
  5. Aspen North
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much. You have the kindest heart

The Alaskan Snow Bunny
    Aspen North

6. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

Sounds like a great time with this lovely woman, hoping to be lucky enough to meet her myself

gLip5 likes this.
  7. Aspen North
    Chat with Me

I can not wait to meet you!!! I've been waiting

8. Aspen North
    Chat with Me

You are so nice tony, see you Saturday ?

xoxo

9. Oh the anticipation! it's always fun when you finally get that one girl you've been waiting for:)

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

10. Aspen North
    Chat with Me

Thanks babe,

book Riley today

xoxo

11. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Likewise Miss Aspen. You always bring a smile to my face when I see you!

Aspen North likes this.
  12. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

I always enjoy the time spent with you! Here’s to many more in the future.

13. very good review,she is so sweet and gorgeous,

Aspen North, Jessie Summers and gLip5 like this.
  14. Your fishing siggy is one of my favorite pictures of you @Aspen North you look so relaxed in your element! Very cute indeed!

Aspen North likes this.
  15. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

And to be honest, saying that @Aspen North is sweet and gorgeous is a huge understatement. But she is definitely beautiful on the outside and even more on the inside!

Aspen North likes this.
  16. Aspen North
    Chat with Me

Thank you bama

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

17. Aspen North
    Chat with Me

Awwee. Making me blush over here.

gLip5 likes this.
  18. Aspen North
    Chat with Me

Saying I love fishing is an understatement

Jessie Summers likes this.
  19. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

I definitely need to see this in person again. Well, I just need to see you in general again :)

Aspen North likes this.
  20. Aspen North
    Chat with Me

I agree 100%

gLip5 likes this.
  21. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

I’m glad we can agree on something :)

22. @gLip5 and I can agree on what a sweetheart @Aspen North is that's for sure! :)

gLip5 likes this.
  23. Wonderful review of a even more wonderful girl! Book her today!

gLip5 likes this.
  24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your party @Aspen North today!!! She is amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

gLip5 likes this.
  25. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Thank you Cumisha. Aspen is more than amazing. She is beautiful on both the inside and out!

26. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Thank you Alice! Aspen is a very wonderful person & I look forward to seeing her again.

27. 59FenderSuper
    Chat with Me

59FenderSuper Well-Known Member

How often are there big trout surges in the rivers around Carson?

28. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

I did have a great time with @Aspen North. You should definitely meet her, she’s such an amazing lady.

29. Is she no longer at the bunny ranch?

30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous holiday party with @AspenNorth today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]