Summer Carnival Fun With Alice Little

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by AliceLittle, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Summer is here and so are a lot of carnivals! Come join me for some fun this summer! Will you win me a stuffed animal? Join me for a caramel apple?

Alice-Fair-9s.jpg Alice-Fair-35s.jpg Alice-Fair-24s.jpg

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

3. It's always fun to go explore a carnival together! Let's hang out and have some fun!
    Alice-Fair-26s.jpg

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book your fabulous Carnival Out Date with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. We can have some good old fashion fun! Let's go to a carnival and then have a picnic!
    Alice-Fair-28s.jpg

DarkSampson likes this.
  6. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

You look so cute in these pictures, it would be great to head out to an old fashion carnival with you Alice!

7. Thank you DXanatos, we can have some hot summer fun and I would love to take you for an ice cream!
    Alice-Fair-28s.jpg

8. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

That would be a absolute blast to head out to a carnival with you Alice. Playing games at the booths, jumping on rides and having some yummy sweet food. Would be fantastic!

9. TwoFer
    Chat with Me

TwoFer Active Member

It would be great to spend time with you Alice at a country fair. I will win you a stuffed animal that you can look at and think of me!

10. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

AliceLittle likes this.
  11. Thank you, I love summertime fun and being able to wear sundress! What would you like to do this summer? What do you want me to wear for you?
    Alice-Fair-38s.jpg

12. I don't know if I can win you a stuffed animal, I may just bring you one on my next visit!

13. Awe thank you Higgs Rig, I love stuffed animals! I will put it on my bed with all my friends!
    Alice-Fair-9s.jpg

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

15. From Summertime carnival fun to Winter skiing fun.....I am your year round perfect girl! Let me know what season you like best!
    Alice-Fair-33s.jpg 131934-7bcfb3a8c7038d508fb9a7713b60cd19.jpg

16. Is there something that turns you on that most don’t know about? You can tell me anything! Let me show you exactly what you want and desires!
    [​IMG]

DarkSampson likes this.
  17. Baba1234
    Chat with Me

Baba1234 Well-Known Member

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

19. If you missed out on a summer carnival, let's plan a Fall encounter..pumpkin craving or a Winter ski trip!
    [​IMG]