Jungle Party at the Sagebrush August 10th!

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by RoxyGold, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Thank you so much Roxy. I had so much fun :)

isurfer likes this.
  2. Built tough
    Chat with Me

Built tough Well-Known Member

Thanks @RoxyGold wsz fun getting to give blow jobs to caterpillars lol and really enjoyed getting to pull Ellie and Jade away for a couple hours

3. The party was a blast and all the ladies looked amazing!

Built tough likes this.
  4. Great advice Surfer xo

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

5. Your costume was driving me crazy...in the best way!

Built tough and Jessie Summers like this.
  6. Truth! @baileypaige was hot hot hot!

7. Built tough
    Chat with Me

Built tough Well-Known Member

I enjoyed your after party outfit! You look really good in those black leather boots and outfit

ImogenSteele likes this.
  8. Thank you! My 'normal' sagebrush attire would be considered fancy dress by some I suppose? I've always used fashion and style as an outlet of self expression and representation. Gosh I'm such a geeky rebel?!?!

Built tough and Jessie Summers like this.
  9. Built tough likes this.
  10. The party was a blast! Cant wait for the next one***

ImogenSteele and Built tough like this.
  11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

All your parties are a blast!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ImogenSteele and Built tough like this.
  12. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

I had a fun time dressed in my safari vest and hanging out with my safari buddy @baileypaige. Even though I didn't get to personally meet some of the board members, they were pointed out to me so I've at least seen you. Thanks @RoxyGold for telling me who the ladies were as usual, and who the board members were. I don't wear my glasses when I'm at Sagebrush and I have trouble seeing (my excuse) and remembering the lady's names, faces, hair, clothing, etc. so Roxy helps me with that.

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @ImogenSteele for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Built tough for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]