PIC THREAD Heels or Boots

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by LillyJames, Aug 23, 2019.

1. So I'm getting ready and I can't decide if I should wear my heels or my thigh high boots? 20190823_095746.jpg received_966491190362479.jpeg

Attached Files:

2. U look Hott in either you one you choose I would choose the thigh high boots;)

LillyJames likes this.
  3. I like the boots too. However I did realize I don't add many pictures of me in the heels so here's a couple more. 20190823_100929.jpg 20190823_100948.jpg

4. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Personally, I prefer you first pictures in heels. Matches the outfit. Also, one must think of practicality--heels are much easier to remove when it comes time to getting down to business. ;)

5. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Question: Will you be on the livestream today, and will you be wearing what we're seeing here?

6. I can be. Should I be? I can go see if there's still time to sign up. If there's something different you'd like to see a different color let me know

7. I just signed up. And yes I will be on the live stream tonight:D I am super excited

8. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Yay! We can see what choice of footwear you made. But more importantly, this is an opportunity for you to put yourself out there to a wide audience (the livestream eventually gets uploaded to YouTube).

9. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member