About Me These are a few of my favorite things!!!

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by KennedyCole, Sep 24, 2019.

1. One thing you will notice about me is that I am a lover of plants. I believe that setting the right environment for our playtime is crucial. I have enhanced my room with a few beautiful plants to add a little of my own personality to my space! In doing this, one can not help but to feel like you are on some kind of a tropical vacation when you step foot into my room! Come enjoy a little naughty PLAYCATION time with my self, Kennedy Cole!! Also, please don't hesitate to reach out to me via email to inquire about my October Specials! I can not wait to hear from you!

[email protected]

Kennedy Cole 2.png Kennedy Cole 1.png

Lake Show, grizzly, piperrae and 3 others like this.
  2. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

So what kind of plants are we talking about?

3. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Looks like you’re always having a great time ;)

4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]I’m a big fan of tropical locations and I think I’d like to go exploring with you;)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

I adore this natural side of you, Kennedy. :)

6. Thank you for sharing sister!! xoxoxoxoxxoxox

7. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

I imagine thus is how you want it to look like in the end/ egad_316___green_by_arsdraconis-d32s1n6.jpg

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @KennedyCole today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @KennedyCole today!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]