Smokin Amber left her Mark on me!!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Ankou_Reaper, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Ive been crushing on Amber for the longest time. Meeting her in person in December, i was struck by the beauty of her eyes, her lips, her legs, and her over all model looks.

Amber is the best of both worlds in many senses. Shes stunningly beautiful and she also is such a great person. Shes a sassy character who was constantly joking with me but also flirting all the time! And she constantly gave me the "come and fuck me" look!

Amber wore a tan sweater that covered her lingerie and she was always making sure to keep covered to tease me :) at dinner we constantly played footsie and we were ready to play!

We finally got to Ambers room c) where Amber donned my Matt Stafford jersey for the beginning of the fun. Even when she straggled me wearing it. It was fun! But then we had to get her naked!

I am jumping around a bit, but did you all know Amber makes dreams come true? Instead of going into massive details, let me tell you all how she does!

1) i had this random dream where me and Amber had sex with a glowin the dark condom
    2) i had a fantasy of rough sex
    3) i wanted to have Amber doggie style in front of her giant mirror.

We did all of that! Sex in the dark with Amber was a riot! Once our eyes adjusted we could make out each other. Amber mixed in passionate with rough sex and it was incredible. Bites then kisses, scratches then caresses. And doggy was great :) Amber had one of the best organs ive ever given in the dark with some oral.

Just like my next party, Amber is in the running for best sex eyes. Oh my God i thought i was going to melt as she starred into me.

We finished the arty with cowgirl before we took a shower and counted off the marks she left me.

Final tally on the marks left from this party 36 hours later. One hickey, eight teeth marks, four red nail lines across my stomach, five nail marks in my back ( at least what Skippy counted) and one tiny cut. My pelvis is sore too but im giving that to all the ladies :) and i love every mark since its what i asked for!

Amber makes dreams come true. She is goergeous, but her personality is what gets you hooked. I'm a life long Amber fan now and i'll be seeing her over and over again.

Any guy who reads this let me tell you one last thing. Amber gave me awesome rough sex, but from the passion she displayed at other times, she'd be a perfect gfe with soft kisses and cuddles. She also LOVES other girls :)

2. she was already on my Todo list :!: :!: :!: But now I know what I'm doing for lunch :!: :!: :!: [​IMG]

3. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Great review Ankou!

4. !@#$%^&*(!! YES YES!! I love this girl! Nicely written babe! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Great review! Wouldn't mind a few Amber hickeys myself!!!
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

6. Great review. Amber does make dreams come true and she will remember every single thing you tell her and do her best to make them happen.

Oh and I am glad I am not the only one who turns to jelly when she looks at you!

Well done!

7. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

SMOKIN REVIEW LUV!