REVIEW 2 hrs. 2 times in 3 days with Cumisha what more can a man ask for. By Joe Carbols

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by joe carbols, Feb 6, 2018.

1. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Awe thanks for calling me your Superhero. The last time I heard that was from a 8 yr old after I brought her mom out of a burning house. Thanks for bringing back some fond memories and a tear to my eye.

That young lady and her mom invited me to her graduation party a couple of weeks ago. It was a great time

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and comments but I'm not going to be diabetic!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @BigAlbowski for sharing your thought and comment!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

I guess I’m just not sweet enough for the lovely @cumishaamado to become diabetic with all those DFK’s and DCK’s. I always told you I was just a crusty old salty fart of a man.

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for for sharing your thoughts and comments!!! You are not an "Old Fart". You are like the "Energizer Bunny" who keep on cumming!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @FumbleNutts for sharing your thoughts and compliments!!! I would love to party and have fun with you sometime too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @CherryLane for the compliment!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for sharing your thoughts and comments!!! I can't wait to experience a 3 hour encounter with you soon with many more memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for giving me an awesome review!!! I can't wait to experience more intense chemistry and compassion for our upcoming party!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @thunderstorm for sharing your thoughts and compliments!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for giving me an awesome review!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @FumbleNutts for liking my review!!! You are a "Sweetheart" and have a "Happy Holidays"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

FumbleNutts likes this.
  13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I can't wait @Joe carols for our three hour encounter someday with lot's of DFKs and sensual showers to cum!!! I love our shower together especially with @BryceStevens.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - childhood memories will always be cherished. It's my pleasure @joe carbols and you're welcome!!! I will always cherish our memories growing friendship!!! You are my "Superhero"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again @joe carbols for an awesome review and for your kind words and compliments!!! You are a "Sweetheart" and you will always be in my prayers!!! I love your compassion for life and have a "Happy Holidays"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. little eddie
    Chat with Me

little eddie Well-Known Member

Wow. Would be a dream of my life

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @BigAlbowski for sharing your thoughts and compliments!!! You are a "Sweetheart" and have a "Happy Holidays"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BigAlbowski likes this.
  18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @joe carbols for sharing your thoughts and you will always be in my prayers!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @joe carbols for mentioning me in your post!!!! I will always cherish our "Special Relationship" and your will always be in my prayers!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @BigAlbowski for your kind words and support!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!! Have a "Happy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @Air Force Amy for your kind words!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for mentioning me in your post to @BigAlbowski and I look forward to our 3 hour encounter in the future. I miss you and thanks again for giving me an awesome review!!! You will always be in my prayers and have a special place in my heart!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Air Force Amy for sharing your thoughts and support!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]