About Me WHO WANTS SOME HOMEMADE LUMPIAS

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Sep 18, 2019.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Who wants "Homemade Lumpias"?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

After you party with me, I'll will cook "Lumpias" for you!!! Book your fabulous party with me with a deposit at (775) 246-7077 Ext. 0[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]

2. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Looks like you’re always having a great time ;)

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Absolutely!!! Thanks for your kind words and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @tinker for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I'll be making "Lumpias" soon!!! When you reserve a "VIP Party in our VIP Suite", with a 10% deposit, I will cook my famous "Lumpias" for you!!!

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]Call (775) 246-7077 Ext.0[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

6. OliviaBentley
    Chat with Me

OliviaBentley Professional Courtesan

Yummy!! Those look great, how fun! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[email protected]
    Twitter: @olivia_bentley1
    Instagram: oliviabentley1
    1 (467).jpg

BluCarter likes this.
  7. RoseBud
    Chat with Me

RoseBud Active Member

Your lumpia’s are amazing!!! Book with Cumisha for some amazing snacks!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @RoseBud for your kind words, compliments and support!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

RoseBud likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @RoseBud for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I'll be cooking "Lumpias" later this week!!! Who wants some?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @OliviaBentley for your kind words and compliments!!! They are "YUMMY"!!! Have a "Happy Holiday"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. PandoraNyx
    Chat with Me

PandoraNyx Well-Known Member

Mmmmmm! Lumpia is soooooo good! This is an amazing deal!

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @PandoraNyx for your kind words and compliment!!! Have a "Happy Holidays"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

17. little eddie
    Chat with Me

little eddie Well-Known Member

Have wanted some ever since I first heard you mention them [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book a VIP Party with me and I'll cook you my famous "Homemade Lumpias"!!! Wishing you and your family a "Merry Christmas"!!! Email me at: [email protected]

Booking Info with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-7077 Ext. 0[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

little eddie likes this.
  19. little eddie
    Chat with Me

little eddie Well-Known Member

Definitely interested but still have the same old problems getting in the way to make that happen

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @little eddie for sharing your thoughts and comments!!! Have a "Prosperous, Safe, Healthy, and Happy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

little eddie likes this.
  21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Do you have craving for my famous "Homemade Lumpias"? When you reserve an appointment with a 10% deposit at (775) 246-7077 Ext. 0 or book a VIP Party, I will cook my "Lumpias" for you!!! Have a "Happy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @little eddie for liking my post!!! Have a "Happy New Year"!!! I would love to cook my homemade "Lumpias" in the future!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

AlexaWu Well-Known Member

Sounds delicious @cumishaamado <3 <3 What a treat for the lucky people who book the party with you!

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's yummy!!! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and support!!! Have a "Happy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @little eddie for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart" and I hope to cook my homemade "Lumpias" for you in the future!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

little eddie likes this.
  26. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

I definitely want some of your delicious home made lumpia’s !!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

27. Hey love I bet that’s going to be great!! Sex and food, you just can’t go wrong!!! Your the best love big sister, and I see you know the way to a man’s heart!!

BluCarter[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

I love @cumishaamado homemade lumpia’s.
    I call her lumpia the lucky lumpia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

little eddie likes this.
  29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @destinistarr for your kind words and compliments!!! I'll have to make more "Lucky Lumpias" soon!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

little eddie likes this.
  30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @little eddie for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

little eddie likes this.
  31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @PassionFoxx for your kind words and support!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @RoseBud for your kind words and support!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @little eddie for sharing your thoughts and I hope to party with you and cook my "Yummy Lumpias" someday!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @little eddie for liking my post!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

little eddie likes this.