NFL Playoffs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kevinz0071, Jan 6, 2020.

1. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Is your team in still if not are you pulling for another??

My Patriots dropped a close one to the Titans so we'll see them next year. I am now pulling for KC in the AFC and Jimmy G (former Patriot) and the 49ers in the NFC lets see what happens. I do predict a Ravens/Chiefs AFC Championship Game

2. Coming off that loss to Miami, the vibe was already bad for NE but when Adelman dropped that 3rd down conversion pass, you knew the season was officially over. Yeah, the sports pundits are already slobbering over the Mahomes / Lamar matchup and that should be fun to watch (assuming things go well v. Titans/Texans). The 49er Faithful are fully aware of what the Vikings have done ('88 divisional game at the 'Stick when Montana got benched). Seahawks are in Lambeau on Russell Wilson's back (outside of Russell, Beast Mode and Homer Bailey netted 19 yards rushing).

3. Power&glory83
    Chat with Me

Power&glory83 Well-Known Member

Guess no superbowl for @TomBrady lol looks like the loss to @MiamiDolphins got into their heads so the whole world can thank them cuz now Brady will go this year without a ring #thankyoutunafish. Probably gonna go with the Kansas city chiefs

4. Kevin, I have been a 49ers fan all of my life. I go back to the John Brodie years. I'm rooting for Jimmy G and the 49ers.

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]I think you’re probably right Kevin but I would prefer to see Kansas City versus my favorite, Green Bay. [smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

6. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

carlitoalex Well-Known Member

My team didn't make the playoffs. I don't care who wins the Superbowl.

7. kaynine26
    Chat with Me

kaynine26 Well-Known Member

Vikings are still in for now. As long as the Packers lose, it doesn't really matter to me who wins.

8. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

kmerrill Well-Known Member

I'm a Panthers fan and am just glad that we're going to have a new world champion this year. I always root for the underdog in games my team isn't playing in.

9. Reppin’ the Northwest! GO HAWKS!! #12

10. Pridefc1
    Chat with Me

Pridefc1 Well-Known Member

Going with Jimmy G and my 49ers!!!!

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  11. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

It's a good year. At the beginning of the season I was hoping for anyone but the New England Patriots since I don't have a favorite NFL team. Patriots owner Robert Kraft should have gone to a Nevada brothel rather than getting arrested for going to a Florida massage parlor. Karma?

RunningSquirrel and origlegman like this.
  12. Slider
    Chat with Me

Slider Well-Known Member

Kansas City all the way, baby!
    . .

13. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]Kansas City takes it all! [smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

14. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Niners lose Jimmy G shows he is avarge at best. niner D is sick but KC is better at scoring points