Tallest Bunny???

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by YBnormal, May 9, 2021.

1. Hi All. First off THANK YOU for being open again!! My wife and I have been waiting to go since 2019 and finally booked our travel but then blah blah blah you know what happened to the world.

Who is the tallest bunny at the ranch? My wife is 6'1" and although we already have something planned with Pantera later this year we are curious who is actually the tallest. Without heels haha. We already talk about a yearly trip together :) Lucky guy here...

Air Force Amy and Pizza Man like this.
  2. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

That would currently be Tiara Tae who comes in at 6'0. I looked at the current lineup profiles on the main BR page and it shows height stats for each lady.

You can read more about her via this link and even send her a PM. I don't think her account here has been reactivated just yet.

https://www.bunnyranch.com/tiara-tae

Air Force Amy likes this.
  3. Thanks. Ya I went through the profiles but didn't see heights for everyone.

Pizza Man likes this.
  4. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

5. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Oh that's a bummer. I thought they all did. Outside of that everyone is average height from about 5'2 to 5'8. I seem to have a thing for shorties.

6. C_Note_KY
    Chat with Me

C_Note_KY Well-Known Member

TiaraTae is a glorious 6 feet tall in flat feet and every glorious inch of it. She is Tall Tan & Terrific

Air Force Amy and Pizza Man like this.
  7. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

I thought I was tall 5’9 but then I saw @TiaraTae and I was so mesmerized, height and beauty hehe

C_Note_KY and Pizza Man like this.
  8. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

Jay aren’t you the sweetest, thank you babe :p

JayJayJay likes this.
  9. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Oh yeah @KikiLover is AWESOME and curvy in just the right places. After our party my nickname for her is "Kinky Lover"

KikiLover likes this.
  10. I saw the title of the thread and my thought was, "Just replace the title with Tiara Tae and you'll be good!" #blondegoddess

Pizza Man likes this.
  11. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

There are so many "tall" comparisons we can use here. Such as "She's a tall glass of water" which is actually a compliment.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Tall drink of water

Jessie Summers likes this.