Positivity chain

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by JadeMonroe, Jun 20, 2019.

1. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

“If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.” - A Polish Proverb

2. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Certain things will catch your eye, but pursue only those that capture your heart.” - A Polish Proverb

Omar Aligerri likes this.
  3. 20210520_142951.jpg
    As Within is Without , As Above So Below...The measure of the swing to the left , is the measure of the swing to the right... you are what you seek

4. IMG_20210507_194403_030.jpg

This is from a book by Mike Dooley called Notes From The Universe

5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“To strengthen the muscles of your heart, the best exercise is lifting someone else's spirit whenever you can.” - Dodinsky

6. "Simplicity without a name is free from external aim, resting at peace and still , letting all things go as they will." Lao Tsu

7. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“It’s not an easy journey, to get to a place where you forgive people. But it is such a powerful place, because it frees you.” -Tyler Perry

8. Better are empty hands , full of peace, than hands full of strife..

9. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Friends are medicine for a wounded heart and vitamins for a hopeful soul.” - Steve Maraboli

10. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Even after all this time the sun never says to the earth, 'You owe me.' Look what happens with a love like that. It lights the whole sky.” - Hāfiz

11. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“We are made wise not by the recollection of our past, but by the responsibility for our future.” - George Bernard Shaw

12. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal.” - Steve Maraboli

13. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“A smile is a curve that sets everything straight. ” - Phyllis Diller

14. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue; these five are gravity, generosity of soul, sincerity, earnestness, and kindness.” - Confucius

15. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“We should certainly count our blessings, but we should also make our blessings count.” - Neal Maxwell

16. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you. Not because they are nice, but because you are.” - A very wise Polish Mother

Last edited: Jul 8, 2021
  17. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“It’s not an easy journey, to get to a place where you forgive people. But it is such a powerful place, because it frees you.” - Tyler Perry

18. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“In the end, there are three things matter: How well we have lived, How well we have loved and, How well we have learned to let go.” - A Polish Proverb

19. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Patience is a form of wisdom. It demonstrates that we understand and accept the fact that sometimes things must unfold in their own time.” - Jon Kabat-Ziin

20. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“One of the most sincere forms of respect is actually listening to what another has to say.” - Bryant H. McGill

21. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” - T.S. Eliot

22. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.” - Mother Teresa

23. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Compassion is an action word with no boundaries.” - Prince

24. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“It is said that wisdom lies not in seeing things, but seeing through things.” - Manly P. Hall

25. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“There comes a time in the spiritual journey when you start making choices from a very different place. And if a choice lines up so that it supports truth, health, happiness, wisdom and love, it’s the right choice.” - Angeles Arrien

26. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“He who plants kindness gathers love.” - Saint Basil

27. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

28. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Having somewhere to go is home, having someone to love is family and, having both is blessing.” - An old Polish Proverb

29. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

30. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“No act of kindness is too small. The gift of kindness may start as a small ripple that over time can turn into a tidal wave affecting the lives of many.” - Kevin Heath

31. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“There is no chance, no destiny, no fate, that can hinder or control the firm resolve of a determined soul.” - Ella Wheeler Wilcox

32. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“To forgive is the highest, most beautiful form of love. In return, you will receive untold peace and happiness.” - Robert Muller

33. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Happiness can be found in even the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light.” - J.K. Rowling

34. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“It is not beauty that endears, it’s love that makes us see beauty.” - Leo Tolstoy

35. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Our similarities bring us to a common ground; our differences allow us to be fascinated by each other.” - Tom Robbins