The Sagebrush Is Back

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by destinistarr, Jul 1, 2021.

1. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

Announcement to be made: I would like to inform everyone on the board that starting today at 8:00p.m we are going to have karaoke and it’s going to be every Thursday. Come have fun with us Starlets here at SageBrush. We can sing, drink, play pool and have a naughty night. We are waiting to spend wonderful quality time with you all. 0DB0B72D-79C5-4E1E-A0F7-F366F1599DBB.jpeg

2. Come see this sexy lady at sagebrush so she and send you home with fireworks in your eyes

[email protected]
    Email for appointment

foreverman and destinistarr like this.
  3. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

Fireworks in their eyes? Lol. I never thought of saying it that way. I like the ring to it. Hehe.
    Book a 2 girl with @TeganTreasures and me. I will also be posting my July special as well. Happy July.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

foreverman likes this.
  4. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

I love singing! :) But it is always out of tune! :(

Build me up, buttercup! Don't break my heart!

5. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

Come and I will sing with you dear. It’s all about having fun. It’s not about who sings better remember it’s not a contest. Lol.

foreverman and Lunch Buffett like this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Come in and join the fun!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

foreverman and destinistarr like this.
  7. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

Get ready. Are you ready @cumishaamado

8. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

OK wow so Ranch management lifted restrictions for gatherings inside the brothels you're saying? Also just curious what's going on with mask policies in your state? Here in Calif. it's a mish mash of confusing rules so I still wear one so nobody will yell at me especially all the Karens.

By the way @destinistarr I remember seeing a video of you singing from like 2019 or early 2020. That might have been on Twitter.

foreverman likes this.
  9. ChicagoBob
    Chat with Me

ChicagoBob Well-Known Member

Karaoke is back? Count me in!

RunningSquirrel and foreverman like this.
  10. ...... YAYYYY!!!! Is it the same DJ crew?

foreverman likes this.
  11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I am ready!!! Let's sing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. What should I do next

Sent from my SM-S115DL using Tapatalk

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Come in @Thomas Crow and join us every Thursday nights starting at 8 PM!!! We have a full bar and lot's of beautiful girls to sing with!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

MarieBossette Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

16. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me