About Me Stella Rose - SB’s Newest Starlet!

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by StellaRose, Jul 10, 2021.

1. Hi Im Stella Rose!

You can read more about me on the website soon but until then, heres a preview “get to know me” to entice you :)

I am a former fitness trainer and lowkey entrepreneur. My most recent project I was working on a cryptocurrency startup. I am looking to add real estate investing to my repertoire next.

10 Interesting things about me…

1. Im Irish/German
    2. I worked & lived in Yellowstone one summer
    3. I am a Cancer and LOVE the beach/water ♋️
    4. Im not allowed to bake in my own home bc Ill eat all the baked goods… cookie monster hehe
    5. I can do a little pole dancing if you ask nicely
    6. I was a tomboy growing up but love being feminine now
    7. Sports Ive played: gymnastics, ballet, soccer, volleyball, softball, basketball. Now I prefer weight lifting to train, occasional cardio, and dancing.
    8. I have a bad habit of laughing at my own terrible jokes. Its also somehow one of my more endearing qualities
    9. I love to travel & explore nature
    10. One day I will buy a motorcycle and go ride my bike around the Tetons in my free time. Vroom-Vroom

Anything else you want to know, send me a message!

Kisses

Stella

Attached Files:

2. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

Welcome Stella. Is that a Laser Cat in your photo? I saw that cool light in your pix and it reminded me of this funny SNL skit called Laser Cats.

You should talk to @Air Force Amy about motorcycles. She rides all over the place.

StellaRose and Marlin Groce Jr like this.
  3. haha not a laser caf but I like the sound of that I also didnt know Airforce Amy could get any cooler. thanks for the warm welcome!

Pizza Man likes this.
  4. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

I'll laugh at all your terrible jokes! I hope you have a lot of success at Sagebrush.

[smilie=be mine!.gif]

5. Thank you, hope to see you sometime!

6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Welcome to the Ranches Stella and best wishes for a very successful visit! I’m looking forward to getting to know you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

StellaRose likes this.

7. Thank you! cant wait to meet you as well

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome bio!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

StellaRose likes this.
  9. She’s a beautiful sweet girl that gives a great party, I will definitely go back and party with this gorgeous woman

KikiLover and StellaRose like this.

10. Hehe. yeah, and I can get even cooler than that too. :cool: Hahahahah. JK:D

Welcome honey! You are a real treasure and you are going to do SO well as a low-key here!!!!:p:p:p

Pizza Man likes this.
  11. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Hi Stella welcome to the Ranch :)

StellaRose likes this.
  12. Thank you Kevin, hope to see you out here :)

13. thank you - hope to meet you sometime

14. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

welcome to the wild west Stella...have fun and a great tour....btw, a terrible joke for you....who cleans up the ocean....yep, mermaids...:)

StellaRose likes this.
  15. Thanks big bear… When you come in and see me Ill tell you my worst jokes

tahoebigbear likes this.
  16. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Sagebrush Stella! It was awesome talking with you during my visit! Looking forward to many more conversations in the future! From what I’ve seen this week, you are going to be a very busy lady during your tours!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

17. AstridAllure
    Chat with Me

AstridAllure Your most favorite BBW ❤️

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Stella Rose is definitely worth the visit! Cum and book your party today with this stunning beauty!