REVIEW A Long Time Coming with Stacy Tyler!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by John N Ga, Jul 19, 2021.

1. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

I have been visiting the ranches since 2009. I first met @stacytyler during 2011 St Pats!! After the BR re-opening, I emailed Stacy to let her know I would be visiting and asked if she would be available on the dates of my visit. Yes, was her reply! After ten years, this would be our first party!!!!

Fast forward to the day of my arrival. As I walked into the BR the greeter asked if I had an appointment? I said that I did in a couple days with Stacy. At that moment, Stacy happened to be sitting the parlor. After a welcoming hug, we sat down to catch up with what had been happening in our lives the last year and a half. We went our separate ways until Friday morning.
    I arrived early, as usual. After a short wait, negotiations were quick and easy! We soon were in each others arms. The details will stay between Stacy and myself, but I will say that satisfaction was equally experienced!!!

Afterwards, I went and got us some lunch and Asia as well. The food was awesome as the conversations between us.

Ladies and Gents, If you are looking for a quality experience with an intelligent, outgoing, beautiful, funny lady at BR, look no further than Miss Stacy Tyler!

Thanks Stacy for my welcome back party!!! [smilie=happy.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: Jul 19, 2021
  2. Good review John,you picked a great girl to party with

stacytyler likes this.
  3. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Thanks Bert!! [smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=happy.gif]:D

4. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

stacytyler Bunny Babe! Email me to set up appointments today!

Thank you John! I had a blast with you. Can’t wait to see you again!

XOXO
    Stacy Tyler [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

stacytyler Bunny Babe! Email me to set up appointments today!

Awe! Thanks Bama! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]