FEATURED KITTYS FOR APRIL 2022

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by Kim GM, May 3, 2022.

1. Kim GM
    Chat with Me

Kim GM Administrator Staff Member

MISS SINDY SKY AND MISS MIKA LIGHT OUR THE FEATURED KITTYS FOR APRIL 2022 !!!

GREAT WAY TO START BACK AT THE KIT KAT RANCH LADIES !!!

JOIN ME IN WISHING THEM A JOB WELL DONE !

**** BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR A KITTY OF THE MONTH NEXT MONTH ! ****

[smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

2. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

MarieBossette Well-Known Member

Congratulations! To these Smoking Hot Kitties……….
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

ElsieEllis and sindysky like this.
  3. Bruce75
    Chat with Me

Bruce75 Well-Known Member

Congrats ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Congrats to all the Kitties!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Congratulations Kitties. Guys if you have not had the pleasure of seeing and experiencing these ladies, you are missing out.

6. Congratulations to these marvelous Kitties!
    What wonderful Kitties to receive this honor for our first month after the Grand Reopening of the Kit Kat Ranch.

sindysky likes this.
  7. AWEEE
    SHUCKS EVERYONE
    !!THANK YOU!!

But I feel though
    ALL
    The Kitties
    Deserve a HUGE
    ROUND OF APPLAUSE
    for being the newest house to reopen and
    HANDS UP IN THE AIR
    To many more wonderful
    MONTHS
    TO CUM!

ElsieEllis likes this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

sindysky and ElsieEllis like this.
  9. Congrats kitties!!! Great start to a exciting grand re-opening!

sindysky and ElsieEllis like this.
  10. Thanks Elsie! It’s awesome to be in the same house as you! I’ve enjoyed getting to know you and here’s to many many more coloring dates!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Thank you Marie! It’s been my honor to get to know you and happy to be a “sister kitten” together with you!! Cheers to more Juice Drinks Together!

12. Thanks Bruce! It’s been a total blast meeting the ladies and reopening the Kit Kat!

Bruce75 likes this.
  13. Thanks CUMISHA! It’s so kewl being in the same house as you! You and I go way back to my love ranch days and we definitely picked up like I never left. Much love to you!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. THANKS Harley! Been fun getting to know and find some common interest! Wink Wink Can’t wait for your return! Stay safe! 1 Down 5 Up! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

15. Thank you Ember! The reopening has been great! Also a pleasure to get to know you! Get your booty back here, Wednesday nights aren’t the same without ya!! ;):);):);):)

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  16. Congratulations Kitties Glad the Kit kat is back See you soon

sindysky likes this.
  17. HannahFoxx
    Chat with Me

HannahFoxx Luxury Companion at Bunny Ranch

18. Yahhhh we are all so happy to be part of the KIT KAT REOPENING! Safe travels and see you soon!!

leeandro and ROADRUNNER J like this.