Question about deposits

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sharky, Oct 4, 2022.

1. So it's been a while since I've been to the ranches, seems a deposit is now the normal procedure due to no shows and time wasters. In searching the board I've found some fairly old threads so I'm not sure the same answers apply since coming back from the COVID shutdown so I'm just going to throw these out there, andi do appreciate the feedback.

1. Are deposits transferrable? Meaning you put a deposit down so a lady knows you're interested so you chat, but turns out she isn't your cup of tea. Can you respectfully request your deposit be transferred to another lady? I'm not one for wasting someone's time but the whole "getting to know you" phase is going the way of the Dodo bird.

2. Are the days of just showing up long and gone?
    I'm seeing a lot of "available by appointment only", less and less activity on social media. Again, this is me following the ladies I like I'm not saying everyone, but to coin an old phrase, the times they are a changing. Is it even worth the trip to just "show up" anymore, or am I seriously limiting my chances of finding someone to party with?

3. With deposits being 10-20% for the ladies and prices can't be discussed until you're at the house itself, seems to me you're taking a shot in the dark at her prices or your playing your hand at your budget. Ladies do you indicate that a larger deposit would be in order or do you just go radio silent because you don't consider the deposit fair?

Thanks for any and all responses....

Trailboss and RunningSquirrel like this.
  2. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

I was going to make this thread but you beat me to it.

Sharky likes this.
  3. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

It would be generous/respectful of you to let her keep the deposit as a tip if you choose to go to another lady.. she took her time “getting to know you and chatting”

pantera, Sharky and Built tough like this.
  4. Not sure I totally agree but I do understand your point.

wrb55rosco and Built tough like this.
  5. I think both sides have to be reasonable here. I'm on the east coast so getting to NV is a difficult task in itself. Trying to plan a brothel trip is pretty daunting. I can't find out what a lady will or won't do in a party or what it will cost without being there in person. At the same time ladies want a 10% deposit before I get there....10% of what number I have no idea. And I hate that line of "what's your budget?" Imagine shopping for anything else and being told the price of service is dependent on your budget. I understand the law dictates this process but please understand that expecting to keep the deposit as a tip is a difficult pill to swallow under the circumstances. 10% "of my budget" as a tip for a service I never received because I couldn't discuss the service with the purveyor until I flew 3k miles is a steep ask. That being said...I'm sure it wasn't always like this and the reason it is now is because a bunch of broke dudes think they can use emails and the message boards to have a free erotic pen pal. They follow ladies on social media, watch the old live streams slapping their ham to all the free content they can consume and never compensate anyone. It'd be nice if everyone was just a bit more reasonable in their expectations. Personally, I've given up on the idea of trying to plan a trip before I get there. I don't want to waste anyone's time and honestly most of the questions I have it's illegal for the lady to answer. I come on here and I read posts the ladies have put out and try to figure out who I'd like to party with based on that. I figure if I have a list of 10 favorites one of them is bound to be in a lineup. I'll take the tour. Discuss the party in person. If we come to a mutually satisfying agreement...woohoo! If not, I'll give a tip for the tour and talk to show her I appreciate her taking the time to chat. But that tip won't be 10% of my budget. On a side note....ladies like Airforce Amy, Cumisha Amado... I'm going to stop dropping names because there are dozens of you. I do plan on bringing gift cards to lineups because I appreciate how much you share on here that literally the only unknown is the price. I can't party with you all but I definitely want to bring something small to show you people appreciate your efforts. You're very skilled marketers.

PacoQ, Sharky and Lunch Buffett like this.
  6. This is exactly what most of us are dealing with, since prices can't be discussed and we have to throw out some random number for our budget. Makes the idea of going to the ranches less and less appealing because I personally feel like I've been forced into some arrangement without any guarantee.
    Just my two cents on why deposits and this whole idea seems archaic and needs some revamping.

Built tough likes this.
  7. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry but I completely disagree for a couple reasons

#1 the general asking price for a deposit is 10%

I don't know what that means because despite the fact that it's legal I can't ask you for example what a blowjob costs.

If I could and you could tell me "a blowjob from me costs this."

That would be one thing because I would know if I have to bring 500$, 5000$ or 50,000$ but as it stands I don't know because you can't tell me nobody can.

So if the standard ask is 10% that is 10% of some magic number that I will never know because I can't ask you and even if I did You can't say anything.

Also while I do believe, in tipping I believe in tipping only when a service is provided, would you a tip a waiter or waitress for not bringing you food?

Or a mechanic for not fixing your car? If I had to guess I would say no because no service was provided.

In my opinion tips are earned when a service is provided and this case That service is the party.

If for whatever reason I have to transfer to another girl then she gets the 10% tip because she's now providing the service

Sharky likes this.
  8. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

Hi Canadian1987!

I get confused a little bit when hearing the 10% thing too. Since we can't talk about pricing in detail, the 10% deposit is more of a way to know what you intend to spend. Like if you put $300 down, we'll know your budget is 3k. If you put $1,000 down, we'll know your budget is 10k you know? Regardless, the amount is completely up to you and will go towards your party.

I get where you're coming from when it comes to tipping, but you have to understand our point of view. As for me, I only come out about 4-5 times a year now. I don't like to have more than one appointment a day. I spend quite a bit of time going back and forth with guys that have done a deposit. Why not right? They've shown they are serious and want to have a good time. I will make sure everything is perfect while they're here. If for any reason, that person has decided not to see me anymore, I've still lost a full day. I would be extremely disappointed if I had a party planned with someone and we've talked back and forth for months and he decides he doesn't want to party with me anymore. If he left me the deposit as a tip, It would soften the blow a bit and will show that he's apologetic in a way.

We're pretty understanding when it comes to deposits. Life happens and your lady can transfer the deposit to a day that works better for you. If for any reason the lady of your choice has to cancel your appointment and you would rather see another lady that is available, I think it would totally make sense to have your deposit back and transfer it to someone else. It's fair and also the right thing to do.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2022
  9. Arthur Dent
    Chat with Me

Arthur Dent Well-Known Member

Are deposits applied to the final price of the party?

Sharky likes this.
  10. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

To be honest I've been back multiple times since the re-opening. And nothing has really changed, If you want to take your time and not do a deposit there are plenty of girls to choose from lineups so it's not like you won't be able to party with anyone. Some girls do deposits only because they book enough to where that works for them. And just may be too busy to be available for those that just drop in.

However if you have someone particular in mind then definately do a deposit. Ladies appreciate knowing ahead of time. And can be sure they'll be free at the time that works for you. And keep in mind some ladies that are not local even plan tours around when they have pre-paid deposits.

And I totally get not commiting until you've met in person to see if you click and are able to negotiate before putting money down. This is why I usually make sure I am staying multiple days. So i put deposit on a lady I've already met and plan to for sure party with, but then usually leave funds open in case I click with some one else while I'm there. By staying a few days i then usually have time to check the ladies availablity during my stay if I decide to do an additional party. Or sometimes put money down for my next trip.

As far as moving deposits I would only do so if your lady of choice has a conflict and can't meet as originally planned. If you just change your mind for some reason, I would leave the deposit for the time the lady has already invested.

I hope that helps. Feel free to dm me with any questions on this subject.

Thanks, Raz

Sharky and Jessie Summers like this.
  11. raz42071
    Chat with Me

Ysubject.

Yes it is just money down for the final negotiated party price.

Sharky and Jessie Summers like this.
  12. The best thing IMO would be that Ladies also set deposit price not in terms of % but $. It would then mean not guessing what 10% should or would be. This would make deposit process much easier and booking process would be smooth. As all Ladies are independent contractors and have their own pricing then the deposit should be like that.

Sharky likes this.
  13. raz42071
    Chat with Me

While I get your thinking that would not work as every lady I know work with all budgets so there isn't really a minimum per se. But the amount will determine time and actual activities which can't really be discussed until you arrive.

My advise send 10% deposit of the minimum your willing to spend on a party. At least gives the lady an idea. And then I assure you if you really hit it off and want more than that they won't be mad if you do more than they anticipated.

Sharky likes this.
  14. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

RebeccaBrite Well-Known Member

While we cannot quote prices directly, YOU are legally allowed to give us an offer/range.

Now, a response could be "In the ballpark" or "Hit a foul ball".
    A lot of experienced partiers are aware of methods to use to gain insight as to what they can expect to pay, but newbies may not know this hint.

15. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

I have used this method in the past and it has been great starting guidance to setting parties!

Sharky likes this.
  16. hello how is your day what is your budget and I can see if I can work with it

grizzly and Sharky like this.