Excitement Building!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Simps, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Simps
    Chat with Me

Simps Active Member

Lots of excitement is building and I’m not even 100% if I can make this trip happen yet!

It’s been about 6-7 years since I’ve been there so it’s definitely time for a return visit! I still have plans to make and things to move around, but it’s been nice poking around on these message boards again :)

Sorry for rambling!

- Simps

2. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

Simps I feel ya man, I have not been out since 2017. I have noticed the boards are a little quieter than it was back than. Also a few ladies I recognize and a few new ladies.

I am shooting for a June return and I am so excited... with my profession and dealing with lots of stress, the thought of coming and partying and chatting with the ladies again keep me motivated.

Wish you the best in your planning and you find the perfect one to party with

FriskyJimmy29, KikiLover and Simps like this.
  3. Awe so so so so so so happy to hear of a “possible” return! Would love for you to visit the Kit Kat and check it out! It’s been too long! But great to see ya! I’m gonna give you a huge hug lol you’ve been missed my dear! [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

4. Ahhh, now ya have poked the pussy..... he he

I'm interested.........

Air_Force_Amy_444 (1).jpeg

5. FriskyJimmy29
    Chat with Me

FriskyJimmy29 Well-Known Member

I feel you Simps I've not been to the ranches since 2017 and I am itching to return myself. Sagebrush and KitKat are two houses I've never had the privilege to party at yet.

6. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

It’s great to build excitement, it’s one of my favorite parts about having a booked appointment the anticipation is so exciting! [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

FriskyJimmy29 likes this.