Ladies: What do you like/not like in a potential client?

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by Pap15, Dec 28, 2023.

1. What are your preferences and what are your dislikes in talking to/meeting a potential new client?

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

My Preferences:

Awesome Chemistry
    Good Hygiene
    Respect Boundaries

Dislikes:

Bad Hygiene
    No Respect For Boundaries

Pap15 likes this.
  3. I agree and great list. Thank you. The chemistry one seems like it would be a challenge for both parties.

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I agree @Pap15 that "Chemistry" for both would be a challenge[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Pap15 for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

About Ranches

1.Hygiene
    2.Respect boundaries.
    3.chemistries.

About my life

1.Chemestries
    2. hygiene

3. respectful

[email protected][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

Pap15 likes this.
  7. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

Personally, I like a client who is respectful, good hygiene, and knows how to live life not be too serious and enjoy!
    I don't like the clients who don't respect the services I offer and who don't respect the value of my services. I like real people with real lives and real understanding and respect.

Pap15 likes this.
  8. AddieCalico
    Chat with Me

AddieCalico certified woodland nymph!

This is a great question!

For me, the ideal client is respectful of my boundaries as well as respectful of the profession as a whole. Hygiene is important for sure, and personally, I'm always happy to let clients use the shower in my room if they haven't had the chance to shower yet.

I'm never bothered by clients being nervous or anxious because it's totally understandable, especially for first time visitors. I would also be nervous in that situation!

My biggest dislike is clients who push boundaries or think the rules don't apply to them. Most of the rules we have are in place for our safety as well as our clients', so it's very disrespectful for clients to try and get around them.

Just be respectful and kind, and you'll be fine! None of us have issues answering questions, and we actually prefer you'd do that over assuming anything!

Pap15 likes this.