WHO ARE YOU ROOTING FOR NFL PLAYOFFS????

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by MonicaPrescott, Jan 21, 2024.

1. Who are you placing your bets on today ? Let me know in the comments what team you are hoping to win. If your team didn’t make it to the playoffs then drop down below your favorite team. This should be interesting !!!

Also, gentlemen I can join you to watch the game at anytime, let’s book an outdate. I like watching football and having a few beers.
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

IMG_0142.png
    IMG_0143.png

wrb55rosco and Michael like this.
  2. Ghost13
    Chat with Me

Ghost13 Well-Known Member

Hey Monica Id like to see Buffalo Bills win one Super Bowl.(Boo) Ghost13

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. LittleLexxi
    Chat with Me

LittleLexxi Exotic Green Eyed Slim Petite Russian/Latina Bunny

Let’s go chiefs!! Excited to see who wins.

MonicaPrescott likes this.
  4. Awww babes, I’m sorry your team lost. I would have loved to see the Bills win. :(:(

5. So, the LIONS & the CHIEFS won today. Do you think the Chiefs will make this year their 4th Super Bowl since 2020? They seem damn near unstoppable. It is looking like it’s going to be the CHIEFS VS the 49ERS for this Super Bowl if you ask me.

6. CHIEFS are too good this season. Can’t wait to see Chiefs and Taylor Swift in the Super Bowl!

7. Michael
    Chat with Me

Michael Well-Known Member

I'm a 49ers Fan. Go San Francisco!

MonicaPrescott and GreggSnr like this.
  8. Lmao, I have nothing against Taylor, I grew up listening to her music. But I’ve been so annoyed with the NFL putting so much focus on her during the Chief games. :mad::mad: I’m here for football not her and Travis Kelce’s relationship

wrb55rosco and GreggSnr like this.
  9. Don’t forget to tune in tomorrow for the last playoffs. We will finally know who we are watching in the Super Bowl by the end of tomorrow. Good luck everyone, I hope you like the results. I can’t wait to watch.

IMG_0157.png IMG_0159.png

GreggSnr likes this.
  10. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

stacytyler Bunny Babe! Email me to set up appointments today!

Let’s go Lions! This is so awesome they’re in the Championship game!

11. THE CHIEFS AND 49ERS ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!! This is going to be sooooo gooodddd. I don’t think the chiefs will be defeated, I smell another Super Bowl win for Mahomes

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Michael
    Chat with Me

Michael Well-Known Member

I'm rooting for Monica and I to have one helluva ballgame in the World Series of Love.

13. Awwww babes, that was soooo cute and creative. I love it!!! You definitely put a smile on my face. Thanks, I hope to spend some time with you soon. I always have great specials.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. I am just heartbroken that the Saints were eliminated! Such a bummer. Will always have such fond memories of the games in New Orleans!

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I’m a 49er’s Fan!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

wrb55rosco likes this.
  16. Yea it always sucks when our teams don’t make it. But this Super Bowl is going to be an interesting game. I’m pretty excited to watch it tomorrow !!

:p:p:p

17. NancyLoren
    Chat with Me

NancyLoren The Gentlemen's Choice

Go Chiefs[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

wrb55rosco and MonicaPrescott like this.
  18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

49ers[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

wrb55rosco and MonicaPrescott like this.
  19. I agree!! I’m rooting for the Chiefs. But it would be cool to see Brock Purdy win as well. I’m so excited for the Super Bowl !

20. THE CHIEFS WON BABY!!!

#ChiefsDynasty

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

23. To me it didn’t matter. I ended up sleeping for the whole game I heard it was good tho

24. Omg girl you missed an AMAZING game and the Usher halftime performance was pretty entertaining.