Karaoke

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by James Media, May 29, 2023.

1. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

Karaoke next week on Wednesday starts at 7 and goes until midnight. Come enjoy some good music and fun times with us!!!

2. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

You’ve been missing from karaoke for a while sir!!!! Hopefully the impending summer will bring you in more often!!!

origlegman likes this.
  3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]I will be back on schedule soon my dear. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif];)

4. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

AudreyAllen Well-Known Member

Kiki, can you sing? You look like you have rhythm. Bet you look real hot dancing

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Karaoke is a blast in all the ranches!!! Come and experience Karaoke at all the ranches and sing with the girls!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

Karoake was as much fun as our 80's party with tons of dancing. Some people at the bar joined the dancing and singing, one of whom was a professional singer. I love it when everyone gets involved

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Karaoke is so much fun!!! Come and experience Karaoke at all the ranches!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

Since the DJ wouldn't be able to make it this weekend, he performed last night. Our new cashier Loretta belted out some great tunes. Her and Mac, our doorman, really made the night fun