REVIEW Randy Ryder is Amazing! St Pats 2024

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by John N Ga, Mar 24, 2024.

1. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

My last visit was July 2023. Randy and I have known one another since 2011. My first party with her was in Dec 2014. This year will be our 10th anniversary of parties. 2024 will be our 7th St Pats Crawl together. I arrived a couple days ahead of the big night. I had contacted Randy earlier that week if she would like me to stop on my way to the BR and get us something to eat. YES PLEASE was her reply!!!

After a warm welcome from the staff and a few ladies in the parlor, Randy appeared looking FABULOUS!! Looking back, I wish we had taken a pic together!!! We went to the kitchen to eat and to catch up on what had occurred in our lives over the last eight months . After a long day of travel, I jokingly told her that I needed a massage. We parted and looked forward to Saturdays festivities!!

The next morning when she arrived, I asked if we could talk. Soon, we agreed on a shorter party where I would get my massage!! After a exhilarating playtime, I rolled on my stomach for my massage! Many of you know that Randy works out . Let me tell you that she has a gentle touch , but a firm one when she gives a massage.
    IT WAS AMAZING!!! We parted ways till Saturday evening!!
    St Pats 2024 Emoji.jpg

Fast forward to Sat.
    I arrived and soon I found myself in an amazing and satisfying make out session with Miss Ryder!!
    She had me lay back and Randy's talents took over!! WOWZA!! The rest will stay between she and I!!!
    We had planned to go out to eat after our party and before the crawl. We decided to order in and had a excellent meal and flirty conversation sitting on her bed!!!;):D

Next, we dressed for the Crawl, walked down to the parlor to meet everyone attending the BR part. There were many games...I won one raffle as well as one game! Board member @gLip5 won two as well !!
    Randy and I had a caricature done by a lady that is there every year!!

Stop two was at the Love Ranch!
    As we entered , we were welcomed by everyone! We sat and watched the karaoke contest and well as a three legged race . Time soon passed and we walked across the cu de sac to the Sagebrush Ranch!

Stop three was at the Sage!
    WE made it around the parlor greeting everyone as well as ladies and staff. Another karaoke contest and raffles were done. Randy one two of the last 4 raffle drawings!! Yay!!
    The evening was drawing to a close! We returned to the BR! After a warm kiss and hug
    , we said our good nite!!

I want to thank @Kim GM,Madam Suzette, the staff at all three ranches and of course...the ladies for all their hospitality during my visit!!

Ladies and Gentleman, if you are looking for a courtesan who can meet your every need and desires.....look no further than Miss RANDY RYDER!!

Thanks again Randy for a fun and memorable trip!! You are truly AMAZING!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]:D:D

Last edited: Mar 24, 2024
  2. Glad you had a good trip. Randy is very cool!

CamiParker and John N Ga like this.
  3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif] Thank you John for another great review of a truly fascinating and wonderful woman! It’s obvious you had a terrific time.[smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

CamiParker, gLip5 and John N Ga like this.
  4. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

This review was just as Amazing as Randy is John!
    After the Amazing Randy Parties, I would have had to Crawl to the Crawl!lol
    ;);):):)

5. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

That would be unacceptable sir…

We’ll just get a wheelbarrow and throw you (or rather place you gently) in, and wheel you around for the crawl. It could be a mashup of Weekend at Bernie’s & Professor X.

CamiParker and Tony Dark like this.
  6. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I will remind you of that in May! Or a shopping cart like in Animal House!

CamiParker, John N Ga and gLip5 like this.
  7. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Ok, now I’m gonna have find a shopping cart to throw in the bed of the truck.

CamiParker, John N Ga and Tony Dark like this.
  8. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

That's OK I think I'd prefer Bunny Crutches one Lady under each arm.

CamiParker and KikiLover like this.
  9. Mikejt
    Chat with Me

Mikejt Well-Known Member

I agree with you completely about Randy. I had the pleasure of meeting her on March 9th and she is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. I had an amazing time with her and can’t wait to see her again.

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Thanks Tony!! Every trip to see @randyryder is an unforgettable experience!!

CamiParker likes this.
  12. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Thanks TD!! I think you could somehow find the strength to go !! LOL Randy gets more beautiful every visit!!

Tony Dark and CamiParker like this.
  13. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Mikejt !! What you see, is what you get with Miss Randy!! A kind, funny, intelligent, seductive LADY!!!

CamiParker and Mikejt like this.
  14. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Thanks Cumisha!![smilie=hi ya!.gif]

CamiParker likes this.
  15. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

She sure is @shyguy55 ....she sure is!!

CamiParker likes this.
  16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

It's my pleasure and you're welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CamiParker likes this.
  17. Sounds like a Lucky st. pats for you!

18. Mikejt
    Chat with Me

Mikejt Well-Known Member

I agree completely with you. She is an incredible woman

CamiParker likes this.
  19. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

CamiParker America’s Sweetheart

Awww this whole story sounds so sweet and wonderful, I was beaming from ear to ear by the end of it.
    I’m so happy you both had such a beautiful time together

John N Ga and gLip5 like this.
  20. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Hi John and thanks for another top Randy review and catching up about this years crawl ... a fun tradition indeed.

John N Ga likes this.
  21. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

You're welcome John, but I think a lack of strength could give me an excuse to request a Nurse Randy Party the next day!lol
    :):)

John N Ga likes this.