❤ ❤ ❤ Daily shout out thread! ❤ ❤ ❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KelF, Nov 24, 2010.

1. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Cami Parker!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Remy Martin!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Lilith Noir!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Lily Blu!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Jamie Jupiter!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Molly Blingwall!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Abigail Rhoads!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

AudreyAllen Well-Known Member

Origlegman, please let us know when you'll be visiting the Bunny Ranch. I'm counting down the days

origlegman likes this.
  9. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

10. RighteousDan8
    Chat with Me

RighteousDan8 Well-Known Member

11. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Kiteh Kawasaki!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Audrey Allen!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Remy Martin!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Cami Parker!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Brooklyn Bale!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Lily Blu!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Lilith Noir!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Jamie Jupiter!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Molly Blingwall!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Abigail Rhoads!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. RighteousDan8
    Chat with Me

A shoutout to all the wonderful Ladies and men that make the ranches a big success.

22. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

origlegman you deserve a shout out everyday

origlegman likes this.
  23. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

RighteousDan8 a shout out to you for all your awesome jokes

24. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

25. RighteousDan8
    Chat with Me

A shout-out to you @AudreyAllen for being one very classy lady
    !

26. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Kiteh Kawasaki!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Audrey Allen!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. origlegman
    Chat with Me

29. origlegman
    Chat with Me

30. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Brooklyn Bale!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. origlegman
    Chat with Me

32. origlegman
    Chat with Me

33. origlegman
    Chat with Me

34. origlegman
    Chat with Me

35. origlegman
    Chat with Me