Breakfast time with Cami and Nikki

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by CamiParker, Apr 6, 2024.

1. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

CamiParker America’s Sweetheart

Good morning Gents and Bunnies!!!

Just sharing morning coffee and chit chats with beautiful, sweet, smart and sexy new bunny Nikki Askaway. We’re both early birds and always ready waiting for a gent that is the same!! If that sounds like you, we have a great opportunity for you!! If you book a 2 girl party with us on any day before 11am we’ll give you a super sexy early bird special that will change the way you think of mornings forever!!
    Walk in’s are welcome, but booking an appointment with either of us is the only way to guarantee we’re both available to you!!!
    Feel free to reach out to either of us to enquire and let us be the sugar in your morning coffee!!!

[email protected]
    [email protected]

In the meantime, let’s play a little Q&A game to keep us entertained, get to know us and keep us company on here!! (Or as Nikki would say, Askaway!)

We’ll be asking each other questions here too, but please feel free to jump in at any time! We’re both completely open books!

xoxo
    Cami&Nikki

IMG_3616.jpeg

typorama.png

2. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

So Nikki!!
    I’ll ask first… something a little tame and in theme… how do you like your coffee?

NikkiAskaway and SailorB like this.
  3. For both ladies: What's something you've always wanted to learn that you haven't tried or gotten to yet (in or out of the bedroom)? And what topics could you talk about for hours?

NikkiAskaway and CamiParker like this.
  4. NikkiAskaway
    Chat with Me

NikkiAskaway Well-Known Member

Oooo. I like my coffee with all the Camisugar and cream I can get ❤️❤️❤️

CamiParker likes this.
  5. NikkiAskaway
    Chat with Me

Ooo love it, I would LOVE to swim in my mermaid tail inside a big tank. It would be such a monumental moment for me ❤️ I’d also love to have sex as I’m flying in a plane. Mile high club wanna be!

I could talk about theater and developing shows for days on end. I love creating a story and bringing it to life.

6. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Do you have a place. That you like for breakfast?:cool:

CamiParker and NikkiAskaway like this.
  7. NikkiAskaway
    Chat with Me

Ooo I am still exploring the area around the Ranch so I have no favorites yet! Maybe you could show us sometime?

CamiParker likes this.
  8. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

CumishaAmado likes Heidi’s,in Cason City…[smilie=hi ya!.gif]

CamiParker likes this.
  9. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

Do you think Artificial Intelligence is out to destroy humanity? Before you answer, take look at a picture that an AI created for me.

Designer (10).png

10. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

Sooo I really want to learn to learn how to golf, but I’m just waiting for the right person to come teach me! I reeeallllly want to try a sexy early bird date with Nikki !!! Also waiting for the right person to come get us! lol

As for a topic I could talk about for hours… definitely FOOD!! I love food and trying new restaurants. Yesterday, Nancy was making a beautiful homage ragú to go in the lasagna she was making for our 80’s party tonight. Nikki, Audrey, Alice and I all played assistant chefs and it was so much fun and turned out so yummy!!

typorama.png

11. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

Coming right up Babycakes! I hope you don’t mind it extra sweet!

typorama.png

12. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

I love Peg’s Glorified Eggs and ham!! They have the best breakfast and their bacon is always perfect!! Nikki hasn’t gotten to try it yet, so hopefully someone will take us out on a double date there soon!
    How about you?

typorama.png

NikkiAskaway likes this.
  13. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

Maybe someone will take us there one of these days!

typorama.png

14. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

I mean, I don’t necessarily think it’s “out to destroy humanity” as I don’t believe that it’s sentient, but I think it will regardless.

typorama.png

Lunch Buffett likes this.
  15. NikkiAskaway
    Chat with Me

It very well could be.
    Interesting photo.

16. allen65
    Chat with Me

allen65 Well-Known Member

What is your favorite vacation spot, anywhere in the world.
    Where is the one place you want to see the most?

17. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

My favourite vacation spot in the world is Hawaii! Oahu in particular. I know it may sound contrived, but of all the places I’ve been, it truly is my favourite. It just has this special feeling. Must be the spirit of Aloha!

As far as where I would like to go, I’ve always wanted to go on Safari in Madagascar. Did you know there are so many species of animals that only live there, on that teeny tiny island, that don’t live anywhere else in the world?

allen65 likes this.
  18. NikkiAskaway
    Chat with Me

Oooo, I have not explored enough to have a very narrow desire quiet yet but what I saw of St Croix was quite interesting. I loved all the potential out there and raw land and simple living. I do enjoy the hustle and bustle of the busy business world too though. I was too young to remember what Hawaii was like when I was there. One day I want to go back and tour each island well. Mermaid tail and camera in all. lol

allen65 and CamiParker like this.
  19. NikkiAskaway
    Chat with Me

I really want to see so many places so it is hard to choose where i would want to go. Meet people, share moments.

allen65, CamiParker and LoneWolf like this.
  20. allen65
    Chat with Me

allen65 Well-Known Member

Hawaii is really great. I liked the short time I got to spend there. Have always wanted to go back. It would be cool to go to the clear snorkeling spots off the islands with the two of you. Nikki that would be a great spot for you to swim with your tail.
    Cami, your dream destination is a rare one. I've never heard anyone say they wanted to go to Madagascar. I really hope you do make it someday.
    Nikki, it's ok if you don't have a favorite. I just suggest get out and see as much of the world as you can. We only live once. So to you ladies and everyone else out there, HAVE FUN and enjoy it.

CamiParker likes this.
  21. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

That would really be fantastic, if someone invited Nikki and I both I know the 3 of us would have an amazing time! I want to see this mermaid tail of Nikki’s as well! She’s already so graceful and such a beautiful dancer on land, I imagine she’s even more graceful in the water, if that’s even possible!!

I think Madagascar is a very special place due to being the only home in the world to so many different species of animals, such as the Fossa and the Aye-Aye, among many others.

After food, animals are another topic I could discuss forever. I just love them so much, and I honestly think they’re much better than we are, as humans. Animals are never mean to other creatures just to be mean, the way some humans are. I think that’s a uniquely human trait, and a particularly ugly one at that.

typorama.png

allen65 likes this.
  22. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

Which of these breakfast related Federal crimes are your favorite?

1) 21 USC §676 & 9 CFR §319.143 make it a federal crime to sell breakfast sausage that's more than half fat.

2) 21 U.S.C. §§1037, 1033(a)(2)(D) & 1041 make it a federal crime for the operator of an egg plant to sell eggs with an unsafe color additive.

3) 21 USC §676 & 9 CFR §319.106(c)(5) make it a federal crime to sell "country ham" cured for less than 45 days.

4) 21 USC §333 & 21 CFR §146.145 make it a crime to sell OJ from concentrate if the words "from concentrate" are <½ as tall as “orange juice”.

Mine is #4. I'm always shocked that someone would sell Orange Juice concentrate that doesn't meet the labeling requirements.

23. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

Mind is absolutely #2. I only buy cold pressed local OJ anyways

https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/Regulations/C.R.C.,_c._284/20130426/P1TT3xt3.html?wbdisable=true

typorama.png

24. NikkiAskaway
    Chat with Me

I just laughed out loud. That was a great question.

I would say number 4 as well, what the actual F? I hope you have a great graphics designer for your product design and printing in the OJ industry

Lunch Buffett and CamiParker like this.
  25. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

It’s almost like someone asks if you want some orange juice and then whispers…. (FrOm CoNsEnTrAtE….)

typorama.png

Lunch Buffett and NikkiAskaway like this.
  26. NikkiAskaway
    Chat with Me

LMFAOOooo Mic Drop by Cami with the orange juice! ***

Lunch Buffett and CamiParker like this.
  27. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

What are some of the most memorable events in your career that heavily impacted you or how you managed your business in general?

CamiParker likes this.
  28. NikkiAskaway
    Chat with Me

As a courtesan I would say It has been too short lived to have a good story to share. I just remember coming over the hill and seeing the blinking lights, glowing sign and pink building appear and my knotted stomach relaxed and shit felt like it was going to be ok.

CamiParker likes this.
  29. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

Besides of course finding this beautiful gem of a house and meeting Dennis, I think it would be filming Cathouse and Working Girl Fantasies for HBO, or meeting Larry Flynt and shooting the cover and centerfold for Hustler Magazine.

How about you?

typorama.png

NikkiAskaway likes this.
  30. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

Nikki and I were up with the sun this morning, as usual!!! We did a fun little photo shoot because if you didn’t know Nikki is a professional photographer! Then we relaxed on my patio and enjoyed the beautiful sunshine. I just love the peace of the early morning, and I love spending them with you Nikki!!

When did you first get into the photography business??

IMG_3718.jpeg

IMG_3720.jpeg

typorama.png

31. NikkiAskaway
    Chat with Me

Such a peaceful time in the sunshine! Cant wait to see how juicy you look in these shots!!!! <3<3

CamiParker likes this.
  32. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

Awwww me too!!! Thank you so much for being so generous with your time and talents!! Once a gentleman books us for a party together, I’ll be able to REALLY show you my gratitude !! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

typorama.png