Cami Parker Outfit of the Day

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by CamiParker, Apr 5, 2024.

1. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

CamiParker America’s Sweetheart

Hi Everybody!!

I’m a big fashion girly and always have so much fun with outfits here as it gives us a bit more freedom than we typically get in our daily lives as far as appropriate outfits go.

Tonight I’m thinking I’ll wear this one… do you like it?
    IMG_3610.jpeg

typorama.png

Last edited: Apr 21, 2024
  2. I think it is very cute and love the white bows on your shoes! I liked your podcast with Pantera!

CamiParker likes this.
  3. Michael
    Chat with Me

Michael Well-Known Member

Dazzling as always! Cami, you have so many positives that create even more incentives to cum see you.

CamiParker likes this.
  4. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much!! That’s sweet of you to say! I had a fantastic time with Pantera, she’s so sweet and beautiful and it was really fun being interviewed by her. I’m really hoping for the chance to get to party with her soon! I’m so glad you enjoyed watching it just as much as we enjoyed creating it!

typorama.png

LilyBlu likes this.
  5. When a woman can be elegant and seductive at the same time, it's definitely a great outfit!

CamiParker likes this.
  6. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

Oh, thank you so much Michael!! I definitely believe true beauty radiates from the inside, but it’s definitely great when the outside matches that! However, I think if you always think kind and loving thoughts you will always be beautiful! Or, as my favourite childhood author Roald Dahl wrote, “if you think lovely thoughts, they will shine out of your face like sun beams and you will always be lovely”. I think positive energy is contagious, and we should all try to spread as much love and happiness in the world as we possibly can!! And I definitely think pretty adds to that too, kind of like the way flowers always make people smile!!

typorama.png

7. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

Thank you Lone Wolf. I completely agree and I just love a classy sensual vibe!! The best part is that all the ladies have their own unique vibe, so there’s always something for everyone, regardless of your personal preferences!

typorama.png

LoneWolf and SailorB like this.
  8. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

It’s still a little early, so I’m still in my pajamies !! I’m not too shy to share them though… what do you guys think? Would you still pick me even in my pj’s? Heehee

IMG_3617.jpeg
    IMG_3618.jpeg

9. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

Good night my sweet angels IMG_3647.jpeg

10. SailorB
    Chat with Me

SailorB Well-Known Member

yes you look gorgeous thanks for sharing

11. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

Thank you!! That’s so sweet of you to say!! I’m just getting a tan before I hit the gym this morning, and I know it’s going to be a beautiful fun filled day!!

IMG_3650.jpeg
    IMG_3652.jpeg

IMG_3654.jpeg

12. SailorB
    Chat with Me

You’re welcome and wow extra gorgeous thanks for sharing. Have an amazing day beautiful.

CamiParker likes this.
  13. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much! Wishing the same to you on this beautiful Sunny Sunday!

SailorB likes this.
  14. SailorB
    Chat with Me

You’re welcome and thank you beautiful.

CamiParker likes this.
  15. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

I hope everyone had an amazing Sunday night!! I know I did because I got to have a super fun sexy party with the incomparable @stacytyler . She’s so beautiful, fun and sexy!! I can’t wait to do it again soon!!

IMG_3679.jpeg

16. SailorB
    Chat with Me

Looking gorgeous and glad you had a blast

CamiParker likes this.
  17. Last night was good, but this morning is [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif] thanks to you and that picture!

CamiParker likes this.
  18. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much! We’re always having fun out here!! You actually have to try really hard not to have fun lol

typorama.png

SailorB likes this.
  19. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

Aww thank you! That’s so sweet of you to say!! One of my favourite parts of being here is you get to dress up in super cute and sexy outfits every day!!

typorama.png

LoneWolf likes this.
  20. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

Feeling like a pretty pink princess today!!!

I’m curious, what’s everyone’s favourite type of outfit to see on a lady?

IMG_3686.jpeg

typorama.png

shyguy55, allen65, SailorB and 2 others like this.
  21. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

AudreyAllen Well-Known Member

Cami you look so beautiful in everything, It's you that's making the clothes pop.

LoneWolf and CamiParker like this.
  22. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much Audrey. You’re so beautiful as well, and the way you always have kind and encouraging word for everyone makes your inner beauty shine just as brightly as your outer beauty

typorama.png

23. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

You are absolutely stunning! You look AMAZING in everything you wear! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CamiParker likes this.
  24. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much Sweetheart! That’s really kind of you to say. I really love playing dress up Dolly!!!

typorama.png

EllieAmes likes this.
  25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

You look adorable in all your outfits!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CamiParker likes this.
  26. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much. I really appreciate your kind words, you always have something sweet to say!

typorama.png

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

It's my pleasure and you're welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CamiParker likes this.
  28. SailorB
    Chat with Me

Lol sounds like it and hope your day goes well.

CamiParker likes this.
  29. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

It’s been going amazing so far and I imagine it will only get better from here!! Evenings seem to be especially fun and sexy! Might be time to change into a different outfit.

What kind of outfits on a lady do you like to see best?

typorama.png

SailorB likes this.
  30. There are so many sexy outfits that it is difficult to say! I love black or bolder colors like red, blue, purple, etc. That's just me though. Anything that highlights whatever features the lady wishes to "emphasize", that is always good. Sexy lingerie is always good but with the right personality, sweats can be sexy! :)

CamiParker likes this.
  31. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

That’s a great answer! Maybe I’ll put on something black for tonight ….

32. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

Something like this?

IMG_3710.jpeg IMG_3712.jpeg typorama.png

33. SailorB
    Chat with Me

That is good to hear and for me just something casual like T-shirt and sweatpants lol

CamiParker likes this.
  34. CamiParker likes this.
  35. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

I think you’d have to make an appointment and request that outfit, because we’re not allowed to wear sweats and tee shirts in line up lol

typorama.png