Name the best places to travel too A - Z

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by DiamondEuphoria, Oct 28, 2023.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Switzerland[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

IMG_9691.png

Turin, Italy ;) [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

3. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

CamiParker America’s Sweetheart

UAE, of course!! I just love it

IMG_3936.jpeg

tahoebigbear and origlegman like this.
  4. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

great architecture but I haven't put it on my list yet....what did you enjoy about being there

CamiParker likes this.
  5. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

I love how it’s so different than any other place I’ve been. I’m also someone that loves glamour, and it’s super glamorous. I like camping and hiking and things too, I don’t need 24/7 glamour. But I do enjoy it. They have the most indulgent buffets you could possibly imagine, and the fashion is incredible. Basically everything is beautiful everywhere you look.

tahoebigbear likes this.
  6. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

"different than any other place" is a great answer and a good conversation question too....my "different" place would be Japan...sooo much history along with spectacular scenery and traditions...have you been to Japan

CamiParker likes this.
  7. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

Not yet, but it’s on my list! I know we have translating aps and all that now but I’d rather go with someone who knows a little bit of Japanese at least. Language barriers make me a bit nervous and I have so much respect to people that decide to make a life in a country that speaks a language they don’t speak.

tahoebigbear likes this.
  8. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

IMG_9771.jpeg

Vancouver British Columbia ;) [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Wakatobi National Park, Indonesia[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]