Ladies for Ladies Gratitude Shout Outs!!

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by CamiParker, Apr 7, 2024.

1. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

CamiParker America’s Sweetheart

Hi Ladies!!

I know we all love each other so much and always have so much fun, I just wanted to create this little space to thank each other for things we did forces hither to make our day or week a little bit brighter, or just being wonderful.

Of course, the gents are welcome to jump in as well, if they have something extra special they want to recognize, but I know us ladies are thanking and complimenting each other all the time, so I just wanted to give us a place to the same here.

Sending lots of love and sunshine to all!!

typorama.png

2. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

I’ll start, because I just want to give a huuuuge bunny thank you to the incomparable Miss Nancy for hosting our incredible 80’s party last night!!! Nancy came up with the plan, got all the decorations, loaned many of us including me, outfit pieces so we could dress on theme, and spent hourssss preparing all the incredible food, starting from the day before. She even let some of us help with the food prep and taught us how to make her incredible lasagna. I’m definitely going to be making my lasagna “The Nancy Way” from here on out, because I’ve never had such an amazing lasagna in my life!!!! We all had a super amazing time, everyone looooved the food and even our DJ said it was one of the best theme parties we’ve had recently.

Nancy did such an amazing job planning and organizing this party for us girls, I can only imagine the effort she puts into planning customized dates for her lovely gentleman callers. I know the one gent I was lucky enough to meet after his date with Nancy was beaming from ear to ear and told me he had the best day he had in years!! It’s really easy to see why just by looking at the amount of love and care she put into our party, in addition to bringing so much fun positive energy, and of course doing it all while looking as sexy, polished and naturally beautiful as ever!

Additionally, Nancy is always a fun, kind and supportive bunny sister to all. Her inner beauty absolutely matches her outer beauty. Thank you Nancy for always being amazing.
    I love you!!!!

typorama.png

3. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

Big Bunny Thank you to @stacytyler for lending us her eclipse glasses so we could see it!! It was super cool, like a crescent moon, but the sun! As we’re not in the direct path, we wouldn’t have been able to see it without Stacy lending them to us. Such a cool historical event!!
    Thank you @stacytyler and thank you to @NancyLoren and @AliceDelacour for coming out to look at it with us!!!

typorama.png

4. NancyLoren
    Chat with Me

NancyLoren The Gentlemen's Choice

I've only known you for a few days @CamiParker and I am in love with you. Your sweet and bubbly personality always makes me smile when I see you. Thank you for volunteering with the preparation of everything and if it wasn't for you @AudreyAllen and @AliceDelacour I probably wouldn't have been able to do it in time. Thank you to Brandy and Mac for helping with the decorations, it was a team effort and I had a blast at our 80's themed party! I loved that we danced until the very last song and that Madam Suzette was able to join us in all the fun Saturday evening.

Thank you also Cami for your beautiful compliments and being the ray of sunshine that you are. Your kindness and smile light up any room you enter and any gentleman whom has the honour to be with you is going to have your bright shining light with him for weeks after...Love you beautiful Bunny sister

5. NancyLoren
    Chat with Me

NancyLoren The Gentlemen's Choice

Fun!!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

6. NikkiAskaway
    Chat with Me

NikkiAskaway Well-Known Member

CamiParker likes this.
  7. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

Awww Nancy!!! See? This is why we love you so much. You’re always so sweet and kind!!
    I love you so much too and I’m so thankful we met!!

typorama.png

8. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

You’re so amazing Nikki!! You’re so talented and creative and I wanted to send you a big bunny thank you next!! Not just for being so sweet and wonderful and always up for fun girlie chats, and bringing the good vibes, but for being so generous with your talents and time. You’re amazingly talented and giving. Thank you so much for helping me with my beautiful new signature, I just love it! And thank you for our fun impromptu photo and video shoot this morning! And also for being such a fun tanning buddy!!

We love you Nikki!!!

typorama.png

NikkiAskaway likes this.
  9. NikkiAskaway
    Chat with Me

NikkiAskaway Well-Known Member

The inclusive family vibes from @NancyLoren have been wonderful! 80s was my fav so far. You got me with lasagna

CamiParker likes this.
  10. Oh I love you ❤️ your just the best.

GiselleSantana likes this.
  11. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

AudreyAllen Well-Known Member

Cami thank you for this post, it really shows your good manners

12. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

Thank you @AudreyAllen !! I know I thanked you on a separate post, but I wanted to thank you again for the beautiful flowers, as well as always being so gracious and kind. Your warmth really puts everyone around you at ease. You have a beautiful heart and you’re a lovely person that we’re all lucky to know.

GiselleSantana and AliceDelacour like this.
  13. She really is a doll isn’t she ☺️

GiselleSantana and CamiParker like this.
  14. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

Alice you're a very giving person, thank you for the blue lingerie, I'll wear it tomorrow.

CamiParker and AliceDelacour like this.
  15. GiselleSantana and CamiParker like this.
  16. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

Big Bunny Shout Out to @KristinaMarie for being so fun, sexy and always down for anything!

typorama.png

17. Awww, babes!!! Always a great time with you!!...come see for yourself fellas!

GiselleSantana and CamiParker like this.
  18. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

Yessss …. We need another gent to take us out to dinner together. That was so much fun and you looked just beautiful

KristinaMarie and GiselleSantana like this.
  19. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

Shout out to the exquisite and incomparable Miss @NicoBradley.

You’re always so kind and helpful to everyone, generous with your time and advice, constantly providing stunning eye candy and making me laugh my butt off.

You’re amazing!!

SailorB likes this.

20. Omg! I can not wait to see the photos the amazing @NikkiAskaway took of us together!!

CamiParker likes this.
  21. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

Right?!? Another big thanks to the very talented @NikkiAskaway !!! She’s so talented, and so generous with her time and artistic gifts.

KristinaMarie likes this.
  22. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

Alice thank you for doing my makeup for the Bunny Ranch Podcast today! It could be your side job

SailorB and CamiParker like this.
  23. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

Alice is amazing at make up, and you looked so beautiful !!

KristinaMarie likes this.
  24. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

Cami yes, Alice did an amazing job. I need to watch more YouTube videos so I can learn to do make up better

CamiParker likes this.
  25. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

I guess it all depends on your learning and information processing style. I learned more about make up from reading books, looking at facial guides etc than watching videos. And of course practice! Lots and lots of practice

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Wow!!! I love reading all the love and responses to this post!!! Thanks for sharing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CamiParker likes this.
  27. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

Well I have a special thanks for you as well @cumishaamado !! Although we have yet to meet in person, I feel like I know you already! I want to thank you for always having warm and kind things to say. I have heard stories about what a kind and lovely person you are, and I can really feel that as well through your consistently sweet and positive comments. We’re all so lucky to know you!

Last edited: Apr 21, 2024
  28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - Thanks for sharing your kind thoughts and compliments!!! I can't wait to meet you and I feel you are a lovely person too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CamiParker likes this.
  29. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much Sweetheart !!

30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure and hopefully someday I'll cook my "Homemade Lumpias" for you!!! Some of the bunnies have tasted them!!! I made them for Dennis Hof too!!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    IMG_0339.jpg

Last edited: Apr 21, 2024
  31. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

OMG yes please!!! They look amazing!!! I just love cuisine from all regions of Asia. Homemade is even better!!! I will be back around Memorial Day, hopefully we can get together then.

32. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

Cumisha I can't wait to taste your lumpias. You've been teasing me with them for so long

33. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

Now we’re both waiting patiently.. or impatiently. LOLOL

34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @AudreyAllen for sharing your thoughts and I always make them for our monthly parties which is the 2nd Saturday of every month. Let’s keep in touch!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @CamiParker for sharing your thoughts and I always make my homemade Lumpias every second Saturday of the month for our parties. Let’s keep in touch and I can bring some over then.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CamiParker likes this.