Message Board Member Birthdays

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AutumnVerlot, Apr 21, 2024.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @ColinSTL and thanks for sharing your thoughts and the memories. I still have the memorable birthday video of your last visit when I celebrated your birthday with both of you!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: Apr 27, 2024
    ColinSTL likes this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

ColinSTL likes this.
  3. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

If you want to know who the pro wrestler was I went to school with is, send me a PM.

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

5. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

Keep them coming![smilie=hot over you.gif]

SailorB and Old Nick like this.
  6. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

My birthday is Dec. 28th

1. Paranormal Investigator--with some amazing evidence captured on film.
    2. Retired Corrections officer (5 years on the job)
    3. Was in a TV show with Christopher Llyod, Dean Cain and Jeremy Sumpter in 2004
    4. First time in a brothel was at the former Kit Kat when it was under different ownership in 2004
    5. Was honored to be interviewed by Lisa Ling and on the same show as many amazing women that work or worked for Dennis and Madame Suzette in 2015
    6. In 1996 was killed in a car wreck, was clinically dead for about 5 minutes. The force of the truck returning to earth jumped started my heart. The Oil Tanker Semi I hit, said after bouncing off him and going airborne doing a 360, landed halfway into a farmers field and walked out of the wreck with a sprained knee and ankle.
    7. I am an avid photographer and videographer