Visiting friends

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Old Nick, May 13, 2021.

1. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I have a euphemism for my brothel trips. I don’t come right out and say “I’m getting laid in Nevada!” Someone asks me, “What are you going to Reno/Vegas/Elko/Wells for?” I say, “I’m visiting friends.”

Does anyone else use this? What euphemisms, if any, do you use?

Oh, I have been told that saying I’m “visiting friends” when I go to the ranches is no lie at all.

2. My euphemism for my trips to the ranches are "going on holiday" since all my friends are in the same state as me. Most people are SO judgmental about the profession, even in my home state of California there are prudes. I guess the ladies I see can count as friends since I see them regularly.

JamieJupiter likes this.
  3. I don't tell anybody anything. I just go and then I come back. It's about a 4 and a half hour drive, so I leave in the morning and get back before anyone notices that I was gone.

4. I use the reasoning of "I love the Lake Tahoe area", it's beautiful, and "Reno is like a mini-Vegas, perfect if you want the fun and thrill of gambling, without the crowds of Sin City"

5. Ghost13
    Chat with Me

Ghost13 Well-Known Member

I Love NV!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Old Nick and Jessie Summers like this.
  6. Another to go is "I've met a lot of friends online that live out west, I try to go on a summer trip out that way to catch up with them"

JamieJupiter, Ghost13 and Old Nick like this.
  7. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

I found out about FLIGHTAWARE. Years ago..My dad used it to track me , when I was flying.. And now my sisters do.. All they need to know . What’s the Registration number is....the “N” number......and they can guess when When I go to Carson City,or Reno..

Old Nick likes this.
  8. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Wells is three hours from where I live. That’s a day trip for me. I’d have to leave early if I were to do the morning.

9. LavenderJoy
    Chat with Me

LavenderJoy Schoolgirl Next Door

Aren't we all your special, special friends? ;)

10. I start work at 6am every day and sometimes I have to start earlier at 5am. I just leave like I'm going to work and come back like I got stuck working late.

Old Nick likes this.
  11. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

That’s another reason why I say it. It’s good cover...also the truth. :D

12. Ghost13
    Chat with Me

Ghost13 Well-Known Member

Absolutely couldn't said it better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Old Nick likes this.
  13. Going to The Valley of The Dolls.....

RunningSquirrel and Old Nick like this.
  14. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

"Friends" or "Long distance relationship" when I've had a consistent favorite :cool:

Jessie Summers and Old Nick like this.
  15. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Next time I take a trip out west, and my ex wants to know why I’m going there…

“I’m seeing my long distance girlfriend.” :)

JamieJupiter likes this.
  16. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

I couldn’t remember if I wrote something like this before so I did a search and…yep. I did.

JamieJupiter likes this.
  17. JamieJupiter
    Chat with Me

JamieJupiter Classic Italian Beauty

I tell people I do property management. It's true, right? And also I used to do commercial & residential property management, so if someone gets nosy about it I just babble off a stream of industry talk until their eyes glaze over

Old Nick and SailorB like this.
  18. I've only been once, but my excuse was that I was going to San Francisco because I wanted to drive down interstate 80 and see the whole road. I-80 runs across the whole country from San Francisco in the west to Tea Neck, NJ a city in the New York City Greater Metropolitan area. It was actually mostly true, since I did drive the whole way along I-80, and I-80 does run through Reno which is close to the ranches.

I don't know what I will say next time, since I intend to fly, and I will need to get someone to take care of my cats.

Old Nick likes this.