❤ ❤ ❤ Daily shout out thread! ❤ ❤ ❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KelF, Nov 24, 2010.

1. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful and stunning Leena Lovely!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Shout out to Laci Ann!!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

A shout out to all the message board members that make me slime every day [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Lol editing - smile every day ;)

Got to love and hate self spelling smart phones lol

4. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

The slime sounded good :lol: :lol:

5. Lol, that's a great autocorrect! :lol:

6. Shout out to Kat!!!! Glad you joined us!!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Shout out to Lily!!!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] to everyone!

9. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful and stunning KelF!!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Shoutout to Kelf

11. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful and stunning Sybil Stallone!!!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Shout out to DocRocker!!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful and stunning Krissy Summers!!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. A shoutout to origlegman [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Shout out to LoverofWomen!!!

[​IMG]

16. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] back to origlegman and sybilstallone :D

17. Shout out to all of the new board members!!!!

18. purduefan
    Chat with Me

purduefan Well-Known Member

Due to a few unexpected, mysterious, and of course SEXY circumstances I have a bit of a longer list of ladies I feel the need to "shout out" this morning!! :D :wink:

So, in no particular order I'd like to give a SEXY yet oh soo COOL ( 8) ) shout out to the following ladies:

Alexis Fire :D

Mona Lisa :wink:

Willow Love

Kylie Leve

Amy Page 8)

Naomi Nice :D :oops: :wink:

Laci Ann :wink:

Jade Capri :wink:

Madam Sonja

Lady Aries :D :oops: :wink:

Ally James

And last but certainly not least, the lovely Ms. Stacy Tyler [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

I also would like to take the time out to give an extra special shout out to a charming and caring woman that we all know and love, the lovely Madam Suzette!! :D :wink:

Kisses and Flowers
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. Shout out to Ranger!!!!

[​IMG]

20. Kisses origlegman [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Back at ya sexy [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful and stunning KelF!!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. Shout out to the lovely Willow!!!

[​IMG]

24. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

stacytyler Bunny Babe! Email me to set up appointments today!

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] Purduefan! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. Thank you for the shout out, Purdue Fan!!! A HOT Saturday kiss and shout out back to you! ;) Muah! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. A Shout Out to Lady Aries !!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. Shout out to Alana!!!!

28. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] back to origlegman!

Happy Canada Day! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] :D

29. Shout out to Willow

30. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful and stunning Krissy Summers!!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. Shout out to Laci Ann!!!!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful and stunning KelF!!!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. Shout out to everyone that supports us!!!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. Shout out to Victoria!!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Shout out to AF Amy and again TY [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]