My time with Vivianna Leigh

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by High Altitude, May 10, 2013.

1. I visited the Bunny Ranch last Friday, I arrivied before noon, my initial plan was to hang out for a while before selecting one of the girls. I was greeted at the door by a charming, attractive women who asked how she could help me. I told her it had been a long time since I had been to a brothel so she explained how things worked, (the line up and a tour by a girl of my choice, if I wanted). She rang for the line up and as I waited I told her I would probably hang out in the Lounge for a while first.

That's where my plan changed, the girls lined up and as they said there names I looked into the eyes of Vivianna, she smiled at me with her infectious smile and I couldn't help but pick her. The pictures of her on the website don't do her justice, she has an amazing smile. She led me to her room and once inside gave me a long hug, we discussed and agreed on a price, (she is very easy to talk to ) she then did the "check" and led me to the cashier. Once back in the room she took a quick shower, she didn't know it but I really like being with a freshly showed women, (they smell and feel so wonderful).

I had an amazing time with Vivianna, she is so loving and even though I was a bit nervous in the beginning, I felt so comfortable with her, (as if she was a girlfriend that I had been with before). Our time together was very exciting and fulfilling, she is really good at making you feel relaxed and sensing your desires. I had such a great time with her that I contacted her later in the day and arranged for another visit on my way home Sunday. It was as great as our first encounter, she was very excited to see me again, we had a very intense time together.

If you are thinking about visiting the Bunny Ranch I highly recommend Vivianna and if you haven't visited a Brothel yet come check out the BR it is a very friendly and relaxed place that will make you feel very comfortable, not to mention fulfill your wildest fantasies.

I can't wait til my next visit [smilie=happy.gif]

2. Wow thank you so much for that great review. I'm so glad you had a good time, that was my plan. To make you feel as comfortable and relaxed as possible plus making all your fantasies come true. And for me I had a wonderful time and i cant wait to see you again and have some more fun.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. Aww thank you and i hope everything you here is good or naughty :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

4. HEHEHEHEHE HEY RED... trust me on this VIV is a WILDCAT :)

[​IMG]

5. Thank you everyone would love to party with you all sometime
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

6. That pic is awesome!

7. Well you can tell them our secret VIV... we are really CAT PEOPLE ;)

KS

8. Nice review!!! Glad you had such a great time with a wonderful bunny!!!

9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Very nice review, High Altitude! Vivianna is wonderful, I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your time with her.

10. Thanks girls

11. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Vivianna is so much fun! Great review. I'll add she has such a sexy southern accent.

12. Thank you thunderstorm [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]