Amy Page - Round 2... Delight! (08/29/2013)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JustAverage, Sep 2, 2013.

1. As you may have remembered (allow me the brief conceit that you all closely follow my visits to the Ranches), last time I was here I met up with the pint-sized powerhouse, Amy Page. Knowing of her reputation as an especially wild time, I sought her out and looked down into her eyes as we stood ready to party and asked her to rock my world...

...When I regained consciousness, I remembered that adage of being careful what you wish for.

This time, however, I was in a much less stable physical condition, given my recovery from hospitalization, and knew I would not be asking for the same type of adventure. I knew exactly what I wanted, and I further knew that I would be spending slightly longer with her, since I knew she was a very sensual party.

And so, once again as we sat on the bed in her room, I instead asked for a slower, more sensual experience. One in which we would take our time, and allow my weakened state and lack of breath a chance to compete with a very fit woman.
    Well, the” slow” part didn’t last very long. Hard to keep track of things, but I’d say by mutual efforts and unspoken agreement, slow was a word applicable to perhaps only a third of the party. Sensual applied to all of it!

I won’t go into the explicit details of the party (well, at least not here), yet I will at least share some details so as to encourage others.

Amy is a great kisser, though taller gentlemen may get a crick in their neck if you spend a lot of time easing into the party with a lot of kissing (voice of experience here). It’s best to wait for a seated or a horizontal position. Speaking of kissing, let her take her time once you’ve laid down and allow her to kiss her way down to more sensitive territory. Once it’s reached, just brace yourself.

Amy’s petite size allows her a degree of flexibility in terms of moving around in bed, and you should let her do it! Additionally, she’s of a great size to hug close to yourself and gain degrees of leverage in your actions. She seemed to be extremely appreciative of my efforts of this nature, and I imagine the ringing my left ear will eventually cease. If full feedback is part of what you seek, seeing fluttering eyes, moans, gasps, and hands weaved with your own as you do your best, Amy can do those things. And if I can bring out those reactions (I am by no means ANY sort of sexpert), it’s probably because she was guiding me to it, which means you could experience the same.

To sum it up, Amy remains the petite powerhouse I remember. Know that within her lies the potential for a party of a measured and building experience of sensations and pleasures or a no holds barred “hold-on-for-dear-life!” You can likely find exactly what you need with her.

-JA

2. She is awesome! Petite powerhouse and more :) Glad you enjoyed your time with her...I can't wait to see her again.

3. What a fantastic review.

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

For the record, I do follow your reviews. Reading them is like getting drenched in warm, summer rain...though it may be brief, it's refreshing and reminds me of how wonderful such intimacy is. This review, of course, is no exception. Fantastic job!

5. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Awesome review, Amy is so much fun, open minded, and nice.

6. Thank you so much! !!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]