Trucker reveiw with staci and corynn

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by truckers, Mar 12, 2014.

1. we had an great time with staci V and corynn, we got to the hotel and got cleaned up, and called for a ride , fritz was great and on time, we go to the LRN and went to the bar and staci came out and gave us both a hug and kiss and we visted, after a bit she took on a tour of the house, we then went to her room and, and she surprised us with some gifts, she is so sweet and very thought full of others., almost brought me to tears after that we settled on a price ,, yes trucker does get emotional once and while lmao. after that dinner was about ready, so staci took us into the kitchen and she brought out the dinner, and corynn joined us too she is also very sweet, and funny, we ate and laughed and omg can staci cook, after we ate she brought out cake for us,, then we all went to the bar and visted, and just enjoyed each other company. corynn is funny and so sweet, so after a bit staci and us went out on a out date for a bit, the misses and her wanted some tattoo's but I guess all the tattoo shop close early, but we made it all good, so after a bit we went back to the LRN and we started drinking and omg the bartender is funny as hell,, so corynn joined us back at the bar were I proceed to drink a lot of lemon drops lol. staci and the misses visted and I got to know corynn, she is just so sweet and funny, about after an hour or so the misses and I decied to book corynn as well, so we went back to the bar and drank .about after another hour staci and corynn went and got the vip room set up, then they both came back and got us. and that is wear the real fun started omg. corynn takes me by the hand and takes me to the couch. and the misses and staci take the bed lmao , I wont go into to much detail but holy crap it was great I am tell u all that these to lady are great [smilie=hot over you.gif] as time goes on corynn times was up but the only problem was she was a little tied up , so we booked her again lol, after three or four hours we all get in the hot tub and relax and I get some great pics lol STACI V really out did herself this is the second party with her and I can only say it was freaking great and only gets better, she really knows how to make people feel very comfortable . these two ladies staci v and corynn is a must to party with they both really know how to make men and women feel great and alive with no preasure what so ever, this was our first party with corynn and was really great both women are down to earth and very outgoing. in the bed room and out. I just hope that I didn't wake the whole house up towards the end of our party lol

2. Trucker DOWN!

3. hell ya trucker down lol, :p [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Awwwwwwwwwwww thank you so much, truckers!! You guys were sooo much fun I can't wait to party with you two again!! :) and the review is exceptional! Thanks for taking the time to write such wonderful things about our time together!

5. WOW WHAT A WONDERFUL REVIEW. HOPEFULLY I WILL GET TO MEET YOU GUYS NEXT TIME, VANITY AFFAIR

6. They are a BLAST!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Glad you had fun!! Xo

8. cant wait till the next party [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=happy.gif]

9. Where's the part about you getting duct taped to the pole?

10. they came up with something better than duct tape lmao

11. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Awesome review, Truckers! I'm so glad to hear you and the Missus had an amazing visit to the LRN.

12. Glad u guys had an amazing time! :D Staci and Corynn are a lot of fun!

13. Me either!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Thanks, Demmi! [smilie=be mine!.gif]

15. Great review:)

16. Sounds like a hot time [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

17. Thank you, Houston!!

18. smokin' hot!! :mrgreen:

19. MMMMMmmmmmmaaaaaannnn

Staci...and Corynn????

Holy moly!!!! I soooooo want to have been the fly on the wall watching that one for sure :) :)

Super sexy review ;)

20. Thanks, Crystal! Wish you were there girl for rreal!!

21. Always fun with Truckers in the house

22. TRUCKERS IN DA HOUSE!!!

23. Hell ya!!!

24. TRUCKERS COME BACK TO US PLEASE!!

25. Check out my Corynn & Staci thread!

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=80780" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=28&t=80780</a>

26. I couldn't agree more with this review. Staci and Corynn know how to do a 2 girl party!!

27. Awwww thank you, Duck!!

28. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

What an awesome time the three of you had together!!!

29. It was MARVELOUS!

30. We r sooooo looking forward to coming back. Real sooon [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. Eagerly waiting your return!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. I second that emotion!!