Spending the morning with Makenzie Taylor

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by johnrecover, Mar 14, 2014.

1. I have been to the Ranch several Jade being my all time favorite and I know I am not the only feeling that way. But one day on Ustream I saw this beauty named Makenzie. She is new to the Ranch and once I saw her I knew I had to meet her. We agree to meet around 10am and she was right on time and when she walked around from her room with that Green Dress on I about fell over. In person she is stunning and glides across the floor with those legs and that perfect smile. We sat and talked for a bit and decided to go and see if I could convince her to spend some time with me (oh she already had, but it was fun playing kinda like we never talked before she is fun that way). We went to the VIP room which by the is my favorite place to party at the Ranch and I offered to give her a full body massage because I wanted to be able to see all of her and these eyes of mine were very pleased. Now I can't get into the details but I can tell you that I say her struggling to walk and I think her legs were a little shaky. Oh, I wasn't going to share details, sorry Makenzie. She was fun full of life and a complete GFE that I am going to come back and do another time. I would strongly suggest to anyone looking for the sensual and sexy experience to set a date with this young lady and get to know her. We laughed we joked we cuddled and I walked out with a smile happy that she caught my eye because now she will be one of my regulars. Thank you Makenzie for being such a sweet heart. [smilie=call me.gif]

2. nice review :mrgreen: It will be nice to have a photo of Mckenzie Taylor on this site! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. Love her!!! Great review, John! xoxox

4. jshusker
    Chat with Me

jshusker Well-Known Member

I had the pleasure of meeting and talking to Makenzie real nice lady and I can't wait to party with her!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. I had a wonderful time! You really know how to treat a lady!!! I can not wait for you to visit again love! Next time we will make it 6 ;) [smilie=i love you1.gif] thank you for this awesome review!!! I had to take a nap before ustream because of you!!! :D

6. Hey love!! It was fun kickin it with you last Saturday!
    Some "play time" is in order for sure! Hope to see you Thursday !
    Much love! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Love you my Cali Angel Sister!!!

8. I wonder if this is the same Felix I meet at sagebrush?
    Here ya go Felix !
    More pics to come! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

9. jshusker
    Chat with Me

California girls rock!!!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. You know it!

11. Hell yeah!!!! :twisted: xoxoxox

12. I love Makenzie! She's hot and so much fun!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

13. Love you cherry bang!

14. After party pics! Love you Mr. recovery!
    [​IMG]

15. That's awesome :)

Makenzie is bad ass!!!!

Great review :)

16. Thank you Makenzie for posting those lovely photos!! You are so sexy!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

17. jshusker
    Chat with Me

Love the tat!!!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

18. Ahhhh Super Bowl buddies!!!! That game kicked ass!
    [​IMG]

19. Ms. Taylor are you ready for round two. Yep 6 is on the menu, and you will need more than a nap when I get through with you this time. Love you baby see you very soon

20. [​IMG]

21. Ohhhh my baby!!! Strawberry fields forever! Damn that stuff taste good!!! I can't wait love !
    [​IMG]

22. [​IMG]

23. jshusker
    Chat with Me

Thanks for posting the photos!!!

24. Anytime!
    [​IMG]

25. jshusker
    Chat with Me

I can't wait to party with you again!!!! [smilie=i love you1.gif]

26. XXX XXX OOOOOOOOOOO 8)

27. jshusker
    Chat with Me

Makenzie is a real sweetheart!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. Love you C.J.! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. Sexy!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] xoxox [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. Ty love!! It's always a blast to work with you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. Love you too Mak :):):)