Rain Riches/My Lovely Twisted Angel

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by firstflight800, May 8, 2014.

1. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Where can I start? It is always difficult with one so lovely and accomplished as Rain. I'd thought about her before and was intimidated by her beauty. She met me in the parlor during a previous ranch visit. She dispelled my intimidations and was simply so laid back and pleasant. I just had to arrange a party. After a few emails I set it up.

Fast forward a few weeks and I was more than ready. Due to schedule issues, she was my "last" party of this visit to the ranch.
    It actually worked out nicely. I met her on the front end and met to negotiate with her, and found that to be a painless and enjoyable experience. During my stay, I thought of my upcoming party in anticipation. Later I found it was the same for her, which is always nice to hear.

We "finally" met in the parlor for some nice conversation ahead of our party. We then made our way to the suite in which I was staying.
    With music playing softly in the background and lighting set perfectly, we began our adventure. Warm kisses and caresses were in order. She has such lovely lips and kissing her and being kissed so deeply is totally intoxicating. We slowly undressed each other and soon her physical perfection was revealed to me. Lord, be still my heart!! This lady is your basic "supermodel" type! But she so sexy and soft in her approach to our time together. A sexy yet humble partner. Hmmmm. Who would have guessed?? Just lovely.

We ended up on the bed where things happened slowly at first. Back and forth from sensual touches to a variety of sexual positions and sexual techniques. She is simply MAGIC. READ HER BIO. There's absolutely nothing in her bio that I don't believe is totally true. Of course, Oral was a large part of our party, both giving and receiving. I simply "had to" give her a whirl and headed down to the Y. She's so lovely down there. I slowly took in her warmth, wetness, and sweetness. She's like Candyland. She becomes "totally" transformed during the lovemaking process and it's such a turn-on.

During our time together we alternated between different positions, both on and off the bed, and manual stimulation and oral, with each alternation causing the passion and pressure to build. Like loading up a pressure cooker and placing it over a hot fire. All the time, I'm remembering how she spent time with Dennis on Howard Stern, and how much Howard liked her. I'm totally in HEAVEN at that point, and thinking to myself, "Howard Stern, eat your heart out" Lol. Finally I could stand it no more. While watching her go down on me as nobody else can(trust me) I just simply exploded. At that point I noticed the little smile she was showing as she looked me in the eyes and said, "Gotcha". I have been with dozens of ladies at MLBR and LRN over time, but have never had it so good.
    I considered this to be possibly the "best and most long lasting orgasm" that I've ever had. Totally draining and unbelievable. Like magic, there was a tap on the glass door to let us know our time was up. We slowly cleaned each other up and dressed to spend a bit of time at the bar, where we could share a drink and bask in the afterglow. Soon she had other committments and we had to say goodnight.

I went to the kitchen for a light bite, and on the way back was getting comments from others about my "jaw breaking smile" and also the apparent "pep in my step" and I simply couldn't hide the JOY I felt after being with this lovely, sexy and comforting lady. She totally blew me out of the water. She had mentioned how she doesn't often receive oral, and when she does it's always worth a Gold Star. She is so kind. I guess I got the Gold Star. Lol. The pleasure was all mine!! If she enjoyed herself "half as much" as I did, and I think she did, it would be gratifying to me. It goes without saying that we will party again. They say it gets better and better, and I know it's true, but at this point it seems uncomprehensible to me. [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

THANK YOU SWEET RAIN
    YOU ARE SIMPLY UNBELIEVABLE
    I am already scheming some way to spend time with you again ASAP

If "over the top" is what you want, book with Rain. I totally believe that she can be as close to "all things to all people" as anyone else could. I am so happy with how things went with her. I'm not really a "fetish" person, but if she decided she wanted to put a cock leash and a collar on me and parade me around, I'd probably go along with it. Lol. Rain is a beautiful long legged woman with lovely assets and is what I would call a "Sexual Transformer". To "not party" with her, in my opinion, would be the act of a foolish man. GO RAIN!!!

RainRiches likes this.
  2. [smilie=hi ya!.gif] Just a small ammendment here to the original post.
    I forgot to mention that Rain is a bit exotic. So lovely. But I wanted to also mention that she is such a JOY to be with both in and out of bed. Although this party was an "intro" party, I never felt rushed or pressured in any way. It was totally PERFECT! So no matter what your situation, even a short party with Rain Riches is better than having spent no time with her at all. Also, she would be a lovely choice for an outdate or overnight encounter. Too meet her is to WANT HER. To PARTY with her is to MISS HER and to WANT MORE!!! Rain will NEVER let you down!! [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

RainRiches likes this.
  3. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Wow, Rain sounds unbelievably sensual and hot! [smilie=happy.gif]

RainRiches likes this.
  4. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

5. Willow
    Seeing you and Rain in the same post makes me think about you two in the same party. Could you place your hands on the wall in front of you please? I would like to see your beautiful outstretched arms.
    The Colonel

6. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

Gladly! But only in person :wink: [smilie=call me.gif]

7. What an excellent review! Firstflight, you certainly know how to paint a picture into the reader's mind! Though with a muse like Rain, you have lots of inspiration!

RainRiches likes this.
  8. She is the cutest:) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

RainRiches likes this.
  9. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

All of the above is true Rain is beautiful and very sweet.

RainRiches likes this.
  10. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

OMG! What a detailed review :) I'm glad you had a fantastic time!